DonPepe

Feb 13, 2019
This is one of the best 2d H game I have ever played.
There are a lot of tiny details that makes you know this got a lot of love in the making.
Buy it/support it if you can, this developer really deserves it, and we deserve games of this quality.
.D
/Edit what I did not understand is why we have a lots of slots for putting spells/attacks but we can only use 3

Last edited:
Reactions: Kingsmen123

Chaotics19

Aug 13, 2017
/Edit what I did not understand is why we have a lots of slots for putting spells/attacks but we can only use 3
Somewhere in the house your bed is at there should be a spot with gears that says config or something to that extent. You can change the number of slots you have there, though I remember starting with 5. Note that it does change some numbers, one of which is lust attack if I remember correctly.

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
in your house, near the bed, there are 2 blue mist, one is for sleeping, the other is for changing difficulty and the amount of slots you can use. if I'm not mistaken it is called "difficulty setting"

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
in your house, near the bed, there are 2 blue mist, one is for sleeping, the other is for changing difficulty and the amount of slots you can use. if I'm not mistaken it is called "difficulty setting"
the down side to increasing the skill slots is that doing so does stuff like making you take more damage(on the flip side you can use this to make the game more challenging)

I think so, because the game will launch in steam in a few days, and I think it will be a sucess.
But not anytime soon...
Also, thanks sunisinus and Chaotics19 for the help! This seems like a nice community...
it will be out on the 23rd so 4/5 days from now

po1221

Mar 27, 2020
Is there a difference between the game that is here and the one that will come out tomorrow?

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Whats the difference between the version we have here and the steam release?

wizard_of_oz

Sep 29, 2020
I don't know if someone already said this before but don't try to play this game with "Locale Emulator" you can't even start the game if you do. (it will keep taking you back to the main menu if you try to start a new game with "Locale Emulator")
Got stuck due to doing this, thank you for this

4.70 star(s) 89 Votes