Xarvok

Jun 17, 2017
Guess we only have to wait. I'm quite liking this game though, so I'll probably end up buying it on Steam just like Summer Memories.

Quick question, is it better to get the Steam version or directly from Kagura store?

Last edited:

Cube-Chan

Jun 6, 2017
Guess we only have to wait. I'm quite liking this game though, so I'll probably end up buying it on Steam just like Summer Memories.

Quick question, is it better to get the Steam version or directly from Kagura store?
Well, there is a patch for the Steam version on the Kagura Website.
When patched the two versions should be identical so it really just depends on your preferences.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Xarvok

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
The Kagura store version says the game is DRM-free, so that version wouldn't need a crack if shared, right?

yes thats drm free, if this was a new game i would have gotten this from, The Kagura store (this is only a update)

Xarvok

Jun 17, 2017
Please do.
I can only say that it works for me.
It does work, with no issues. Well, I can't get the game to go fullscreen, but that also happened with the other version.

EDIT: It's alt+enter to go fullscreen. I don't know if I missed that in the manual, but I found the info on another forum.

Last edited:

po1221

Mar 27, 2020
I completed the game in hard mode, you know, I wish I knew if they were going to release another game of this or similar, I would enjoy it a lot

TheBlindSteve

May 14, 2017
Is this like amaenbo/summer memories wherein the western release is behind on content?
There are no planned content releases, just bug fixes.

I completed the game in hard mode, you know, I wish I knew if they were going to release another game of this or similar, I would enjoy it a lot
The game has a sequel being worked on right now Zell is the artist behind the game, and he has his own game hes been working on that might be what you're looking at called FOBS, https://f95zone.to/threads/forest-of-the-blue-skin-va1-20b-vb1-05-zell23.14195/ The game has two parts, because the engine he is using can't support anymore characters in the first part, play A first then B when you're done.

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
so the 1.09e version only adds translation nothing else new?
(i still have v1.08)

i just saw that the 1.09e version only has 62 items in the index the original v1.08 has 122 wtf:eek:
and there still a lot of japanese letters in the scenes:cautious:

this 1.09e is like a broken machine translated copy of the dlsite game...

does kagura games even gives the devs the money from the sales?
they also put their name in all of the games theyre selling like they fucking made them:mad:
they're like selling pirated machine translated games,
(i keep the original v1.08)

edit:the translation was not from kagura games, my bad got me triggered:oops:

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Forge Wright

Xarvok

Jun 17, 2017
so the 1.09e version only adds translation nothing else new?
(i still have v1.08)

i just saw that the 1.09e version only has 62 items in the index the original v1.08 has 122 wtf:eek:
and there still a lot of japanese letters in the scenes:cautious:

this 1.09e is like a broken machine translated pirated copy of the dlsite game...

does kakura games even gives the devs the money from the sales?
they also put their name in all of the games theyre selling like they fucking made them:mad:
they're like selling pirated machine translated games, they're the worst scams:mad:
(i keep the original v1.08)
The version here wasn't translated by Kagura. If you want that version, you have to get it from their store or Steam. This one is a MTL. Also, Kagura puts their name on the games because they are the publishers of the games in english, I think they are in their right to take credit for what they do.

Reactions: Forge Wright

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
The version here wasn't translated by Kagura. If you want that version, you have to get it from their store or Steam. This one is a MTL. Also, Kagura puts their name on the games because they are the publishers of the games in english, I think they are in their right to take credit for what they do.
steam or dlsite don't put their logos in every game they sell:sneaky:
(cause they're online stores who offer a place to sell stuff)
and i still have the original dlsites v1.08 screw translation i don't need that shit:cool:
(i don't play japanese h games for the text reading)
also fuck kagura games:mad:
(putting their name in the games is a bitch move)

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 89 Votes