alxmir23

Feb 3, 2019
HII guys, new to this place, is there any differences(content excluded or exclusive,events) between this v1.09 and the previous ones?, i know that they are diff in translation, but is just that? i dont want to miss anything :C
considering its pixelated animation,i doubt kagura uncensored it(if it needed censoring). so its probably just a better translation

mynameisnotje

Nov 27, 2019
Has anybody managed to successfully run Succubus Affection on the latest version of Crossover for Mac? Been trying to run it on Catalina, and while I have success with most games, I can't manage to get this one to run. As of right now, when I try to run the latest version, I get this pop-up for a few seconds before it shuts down once again. Any input?

mynameisnotje

Nov 27, 2019
Also, for what it's worth, I get this readout after the shutdown:
wine: Unhandled page fault on read access to 0355C051 at address 034A56E0 (thread 0025), starting debugger...

I'm not particularly computer savvy, so any help would be incredibly appreciated.

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
This thing is simply unplayable. Especially on AZERTY keyboard.

Only just trying to get some sensible keybinding config setup it's already getting on my nerves. They keep refusing to map sensible keys for no good reason (like friggin' 'Return' for confirm).
Not only that, they refuse to map the key, then the friggin' game hangs & I gotta Alt+F4 the damn thing.

Even more stupid is that the menu bindings force you to use like Escape for 'back' and 'return' for confirm, then it stupidly switches to A for confirm (key binding menu is still an F'ing menu!) and ... aaaaarh, this thing is messed up.

Even with literally using the Q button on my keyboard to 'map' the keybinding of the 'Q' button ... I need to press fucking 'A' key to have the 'Q' key in game, but NOT in the fucking menu. Aaaargh, this thing is a failed experiment.

Also, yet another one of these games that's hell bent on forcing me to use my mouse hand for movement while in any kind of game with complex movement, say an FPS, we use the left hand for movement, so those fingers are trained for that (since keybindings are a mess after all). Though, I guess for a sidescroller there won't be much precision needed, I dunno, but it sucks.

Anyway ... Am I glad I didn't spend any money on this hot mess.

No ... this is getting binned.

Last edited:

Ffint

Feb 14, 2020
Each there own i know what i was jumping in playing fobs before. (made by zell23 the artist)
I had no issues with control of course there is better way to do it but it worked at the very least.

I managed to beat the game in 7 hrs my friend beat it in 5 so its a relatively short game.
I bought in steam cause i spent way to much time on fobs before and i wanna support zell.

Honestly the controls also took a hot minute for me to learn to but wasn't as bad as it could be. Maybe im just a zell apologist and w/e but i like his art a lot. Worth the pain for me atleast.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'm sorry that you had that much trouble with the game. If you could somehow manage to get past that, the game is surprisingly fun, and the H-scenes (giving, recieving, or the CGs) are all very well done. Please do keep an eye out if the problem you're having gets fixed via some means!

The killing Goku

Oct 20, 2019
well it was made for QWERTY not AZERTY and honestly it a little awkward for me like all keyboard games (am left handed)
That, in and of itself, would already make any software a failed project.

That's why you have keybindings (especially on PC games), also available here by the way, but they're half assed in their implementation.
And even so, Q is Q. Where the key is on the keyboard should simply NOT matter. It especially shouldn't behave different in menus compared to 'in game' (since my pressing Q in keybindings sets 'Q' and I still gotta press 'A' to execute).
A bunch of keys that simply get refused to be assigned only to 'hang' the game.

Also, how the heck did they get basic menus so messed up that the 'main menu' uses 'Return' for confirm, but as soon as you hit the keybindings (which is still the main menu), it suddenly shifts to 'A'. I literally thought the keybindings menu simply didn't work at all until I accidently tried it by randomly hitting all keys on my board.
Etc.

Basically ... no ... that's not an excuse.

Just imagine any German made application that's used in the US (in EN) to be unusable simply because they use a QUERTZ keyboard in DE (by the way -> SAP is German).
Or any French made application because of AZERTY (dunno of any big name FR apps).
I honestly don't know how you mess it up that badly honestly.

Oh well, in this case it ain't the end of the world.
I didn't lose any money on this, just wasted more time on this then I would've liked.

4.70 star(s) 89 Votes