MinusPlus

Feb 19, 2018
How do I do the Undine portion? I forgot what Iris said to get there and she doesn't repeat it. Where do I go?

HiddenMeme

Aug 14, 2020
I'm trying to run it but it freezes after a few frames and i don't know why
Hey!

I'm usually a lurker in the forums but I decided to break out of my shell since I couldn't understand why either.
Anyway, what I did was just troubleshoot compatibility and ran it in compatibility for Windows 8 and that made it work.

I hope that helps.

Dagon1000

Jan 21, 2019
Does anyone know how to use the patch. because the exe file will run for a few seconds than just freeze.

ParoParo

Dec 16, 2019
You dont use the patch. You just run the EXE.
If you are having problems is probably because your antivirus deleted the Mai@kfdll file

Yokujin

Jan 29, 2018
why is the Succubus Affection EN Patch v1.00.exe in the folder when the game is already patched?

privatenull

May 30, 2020
nice. most likely the first and only game i'll ever request here that got accepted.

for those wondering: the shopkeeper and the beargirl you get by masturbating in front of them several days in a row (masturbate in front of them, go to bed, repeat until when you start to masturbate they instantly tell you they're horny)
just a thing to note: the character youre playing is under 13 years old (youre found as newborn and after 1 decade [12 years] your game starts)
a decade is 10 years m8

4.70 star(s) 92 Votes