anonymousboi98

Jul 21, 2019
While I am aware that you cannot play this game without your antivirus deleting the Mai@KF.dll file, it is concerning that my antivirus recognizes it containing the Zusy trojan.

Reactions: HQP

Inuko.Senpai

Sep 18, 2020
why cant i sleep in the game? every time i sleep it crashes and i've been trying to run as an administrator and putting it on a c file. Is it because i hide the game?

D

Deleted member 2585477

How to get the panties of the titty succubus and from the white haired one?

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
plz help me , where do you find the first boss alraune ?
From the flower field (I assume you can get there, its the map without enemies and tons of flowers), take the portal to the treetop area with the shortcut back to the rest house. in the treetops, there is a spot on the bottom left that you can jump down through. you'll find the boss there.

Reactions: Zackontil

Zackontil

Oct 13, 2019
From the flower field (I assume you can get there, its the map without enemies and tons of flowers), take the portal to the treetop area with the shortcut back to the rest house. in the treetops, there is a spot on the bottom left that you can jump down through. you'll find the boss there.
Thank you very muchhh !!

D

Deleted member 2585477

anyone know how to get the panties masturbations ?
The witch you get by raising her level of intimacy and by masturbating to her periodically. The salesgirl and the farmer you also have to masturbate periodically. I think you also have to progress somewhat in the chapters to unlock the scenes.

You'll get it when you masturbate to them and there is dialog.

No idea on how to get the the panties of the white-haired one and the titty one.

Reactions: ToxicTharja
4.70 star(s) 89 Votes