TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
I played through the entire game then realized you get CG's if you admit defeat to the bosses... :FacePalm:
Thankfully you can re-fight them if you go back to their boss areas, and all the CGs get unlocked after you beat the final boss (if you just go to your backyard you should see them)

Reactions: Forge Wright

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
the mtl is... there. there's a fan translation using the mtl as a base that makes it a lot more legible. so long as you get that fan translation, you should be A-OK
Thank you for the heads up. Where can I get the fan translation for this game?

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
There's a link at post #27 in this thread, which is the same link I used to get it. Just follow the instructions there, and you should be fine.
I found a translation link on the first page of this thread, was that the one you were referring to?

Mar 2, 2020
lol the game is literally a trojan, steam version doesn't set off my AV so whoever cracked the game planted a little surprise in the code. Reporting this, and it better be removed if this site has any care whatsoever for the safety of it's users. I also hope whoever added this malware gets assfucked to death like the little bitches they are in the dark back alleys of chicago, along with everyone else who makes or distributes malware.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
lol the game is literally a trojan, steam version doesn't set off my AV so whoever cracked the game planted a little surprise in the code. Reporting this, and it better be removed if this site has any care whatsoever for the safety of it's users. I also hope whoever added this malware gets assfucked to death like the little bitches they are in the dark back alleys of chicago, along with everyone else who makes or distributes malware.
i have no idea what you are talking about my guy lmao
i downloaded the game myself straight from here and i can tell you from experience that it's safe. there's such a thing as a false positive, y'know?

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
should i be worried about this?, i wonder if any other mirrors has the issue
you can try any mirror you want, but like i said before, i downloaded this game straight from here and didn't have any issues whatsoever.

kraoro

Jul 9, 2017
Can someone upload the fan translation to a different host? You need to be registered on that site to be able to download from the link in post #27.

Lemontexx565XD

Mar 13, 2019
hi I play Succubus.Affection.v1.09E and have next collected all the gallery. but I do not know how to get Shannon and Selma sex scenes. if anyone knows this I am grateful.

WMist23

Oct 25, 2017
As you all know, fucking the girls levels them up, yes? Does higher level characters give anything? Any bonuses? Any perks? I've gotten some of the girls to level 10 but apart from skill points, I'm not gaining anything.

WMist23

Oct 25, 2017
hi I play Succubus.Affection.v1.09E and have next collected all the gallery. but I do not know how to get Shannon and Selma sex scenes. if anyone knows this I am grateful.
Masturbate in front of them, go to bed, repeat. Keep doing this untill a cutscene happens. It may take a while though.

Reactions: Lemontexx565XD
4.70 star(s) 89 Votes