TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
As you all know, fucking the girls levels them up, yes? Does higher level characters give anything? Any bonuses? Any perks? I've gotten some of the girls to level 10 but apart from skill points, I'm not gaining anything.
I'm fairly sure they don't give anything besides more SP to level up your skills.
So, is the game safe? There's a lot of discussion out there about whether it is or not. McAfee and Virustotal detect malwares in it.
The game is safe, I downloaded it straight from this site and had no problems with it whatsoever. Odds are they're just false positives.

wraith101

Jul 7, 2018
What are the first 5 items of the index and how do i get them? Also where are the panties we can supposedly collect. I've beaten the game of the hardest difficulty and my character is borderline unkillable atm, so i doubt its any skill ive missed or something. I've even got the "secret" scenes with the bear and devil.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
What are the first 5 items of the index and how do i get them? Also where are the panties we can supposedly collect. I've beaten the game of the hardest difficulty and my character is borderline unkillable atm, so i doubt its any skill ive missed or something. I've even got the "secret" scenes with the bear and devil.
you get the panties by constantly having sex with them for a few days in a row, you should eventually get them if you do. same goes for the cat girl. i think the two others are from the final two bosses if you win against them in a rematch.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
you get the panties by constantly having sex with them for a few days in a row, you should eventually get them if you do. same goes for the cat girl. i think the two others are from the final two bosses if you win against them in a rematch.
Thank you for the tips.

Time to pull a Kazuma now:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Galgramax

Aug 7, 2018
So I've been wondering something. Is there any way to actually *reduce* stats in some way? And I'm not talking resetting perks, I mean the actual boosted stats you get. I've been through the whole game and checked back in on it (because I love me some Zell pixel art) but was annoyed by the fact that my completely maxed out bond character was so hugely tanky that I was legitimately regenerating all the damage I was taking and could only be defeated if I let myself be bound and just sat there for a while.

And if there really isn't anything at all there, does anyone have any idea on how to Cheat Engine it?

gent777

Apr 14, 2020
So I've been wondering something. Is there any way to actually *reduce* stats in some way? And I'm not talking resetting perks, I mean the actual boosted stats you get. I've been through the whole game and checked back in on it (because I love me some Zell pixel art) but was annoyed by the fact that my completely maxed out bond character was so hugely tanky that I was legitimately regenerating all the damage I was taking and could only be defeated if I let myself be bound and just sat there for a while.

And if there really isn't anything at all there, does anyone have any idea on how to Cheat Engine it?
Unfortunately, I never figured out how to change stats on Cheat Engine. All I managed to do through basic value manipulation (cause I don't know Cheat Engine that well) is change sex proficiency (the one that increases the longer you have sex with certain people or races) and number of items held.

jetalpha

Aug 11, 2017
one know what will be in succubus affection 2 ? , more succubus, i think its normal, but the story , monster girl, have a info from zell or his team ...... ?

4.70 star(s) 89 Votes