2nafish

Oct 19, 2017
So when I hit alt+enter to fullscreen, the graphics get pretty shite.. But in the screenshots, they looks so much better. I can't even see the names underneath each character it is so blurry. Anyone know if this is just the way it is or am I doing something wrong? I don't remember it being this bad when in fullscreen, thanks!

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
So when I hit alt+enter to fullscreen, the graphics get pretty shite.. But in the screenshots, they looks so much better. I can't even see the names underneath each character it is so blurry. Anyone know if this is just the way it is or am I doing something wrong? I don't remember it being this bad when in fullscreen, thanks!
I haven't played the game in a while, but if I remember correctly there should be a way to scale it up without doing alt + enter in a settings menu. Apologies if I'm wrong.

domigera

Aug 14, 2019
: or ] to change resolution (on AZERTY keyboard, it's ^ or $)

Reactions: 2nafish

PuToUtO

Sep 11, 2019
I can't read Japanese,
Why Lisa always summon a clone to do that thing not do it herself?
And what is the effect of this item?
0857.png

fgdfdld

Aug 11, 2020
The file comes with "Succubus Affection EN Patch v1.00", what's that for? Do I need to install it? I'm already playing the game in english so I don't know why that patch is there.

Fed

May 14, 2017
In the Record under Masturbation count there is one labeled 'Slime' does anyone know what this one is or how to do it?

domigera

Aug 14, 2019
In the Record under Masturbation count there is one labeled 'Slime' does anyone know what this one is or how to do it?
it's the rabbit slime. You can summon some yourself once you have enough contracts with bunny magicians (about 3 or so). You can then have sex with them by pressing down on top of them.

Reactions: Fed

decker2

Jul 6, 2017
do you guys don't know zells official site?

Iepie122

Jul 7, 2018
I made a grave mistake and gave myself some food at the beginning that constantly keeps filling your cum meter. does anybody know how I can alleviate that?

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
I made a grave mistake and gave myself some food at the beginning that constantly keeps filling your cum meter. does anybody know how I can alleviate that?
pretty sure there isn't a food that does that. There is a ring though, so you may have that equipped. if it is a food effect though, it should only be a one day effect, so if you sleep in your bed when it's fully charged (100/100) it'll hopefully fix it.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Is there any post endgame content?
Well I don't know if you would count this since you can do it at pretty much any point, but you can get the panties of some of the town monster girls via masturbating in front of them (cumming at least once) per day, then having sex with them once or twice a day for a few days.

• Love
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

HQP

Jun 17, 2018
Does anyone know wtf is up with this ZUSY Trojan being detected in the games files? i.e. the Mai@KF .dll file. Like the game but don't want to play it if it's going to compromise my PC's security with malware..

Igneel1

The Slayer's Time Is Now
Compressor
Jul 1, 2017
The game is clean and my AV has not picked any such threats ....but its upto you as unity games are known to send info to dev for perfomance analysis so there is a chance some AV might flag it as virus

4.70 star(s) 89 Votes