TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
my antivirus keeps snagging the dll how do i stop that?
i believe you can disable it, or if you don't want to do that (understandable) you can just make a Safe Folder where nothing gets deleted by it, if you're on windows at the least. I think you need to go to Windows Defender --> Virus & Threat Protection --> Virus & Threat Protection Settings --> Scroll Down --> Exclusions and then create a safe folder and extract to it.

BearGhost19

Oct 27, 2019
Does your folder have all of this in it? The one you need to launch is SuccubusAffection1.09E.exe View attachment 1073315
Yup, that's the one I've been trying to run. Every time I run it I get this, which I assume is an error popup. I AM trying it on a Mac using software that lets me use Windows EXEs (it worked for the English patch installer at least, minus the "Game EXE not found" error) but I also get this from my Windows PC as well.

Screen Shot 2021-03-08 at 10.43.30.png

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Yup, that's the one I've been trying to run. Every time I run it I get this, which I assume is an error popup. I AM trying it on a Mac using software that lets me use Windows EXEs (it worked for the English patch installer at least, minus the "Game EXE not found" error) but I also get this from my Windows PC as well.

View attachment 1073793
Huh. Not really sure how to help with what you're experiencing there since my only experience is with Windows PCs. Sorry my guy.

BearGhost19

Oct 27, 2019
Has anybody figured out how to run the game on Mac? I'm trying Wine but can't get it to work (using an M1 mac instead of an Intel mac, pretty sure Wine doesn't support M1 right now), and the closest thing I've gotten is I can run the English Patch installer on CrossOver but not the game itself.

WMist23

Oct 25, 2017
HJ.png
I'm assuming 'HJ' stands for handjobs. How do I get it?
How do I get a handjob while sitting on a chair, or getting a hj from slimes?

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
View attachment 1075654
I'm assuming 'HJ' stands for handjobs. How do I get it?
How do I get a handjob while sitting on a chair, or getting a hj from slimes?
Ah, it seems you still have the fan translation instead of the official english one. Those are masturbation. You can masturbate with bunny slimes if you summon them then press the up arrow over them, and you can probably masturbate on chairs by sitting on them (pressing up next to it) and then pressing s to masturbate.

WMist23

Oct 25, 2017
and you can probably masturbate on chairs by sitting on them (pressing up next to it) and then pressing s to masturbate.
This doesn't work. I've tried numerous times. The bunny slime does increase the 'HJ with slime' counter, but I can't, for the love of me, figure out how to get a handjob/jerk off on chairs.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
This doesn't work. I've tried numerous times. The bunny slime does increase the 'HJ with slime' counter, but I can't, for the love of me, figure out how to get a handjob/jerk off on chairs.
Ah, okay, I've found out why. Odds are that was left in by a mistake, as in the official translation, there is no masturbate on chairs. It just skips from slime masturbation to panty masturbation.

Reactions: WMist23

MightyNo

May 19, 2017
my laptop is overheating from that game how to fix that ? got a blackscreen after i leaved the house and entered right after that.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
my laptop is overheating from that game how to fix that ? got a blackscreen after i leaved the house and entered right after that.
I honestly think the only quality option here is water quality and it barely appears so uh... not really sure if you can fix that. You might just need a better computer.

iamshaggy999

Sep 20, 2017
I honestly think the only quality option here is water quality and it barely appears so uh... not really sure if you can fix that. You might just need a better computer.
Yeah the same thing happens to me and honestly it's irritating because it's a pixel game and other unity games including games with 3d models work fine. Apart from newer illusion games I've had no problem running any game I've tried on this site. I've got no idea what they've done here that's causing this problem.

BearGhost19

Oct 27, 2019
I'm trying to run this game on a Virtual Machine on a Mac, but opening it just returns this error. Anyone know what to do from here? The game opens fine on my main PC but I'd rather play it elsewhere.

1615835998685.png

BearGhost19

Oct 27, 2019
I'm trying to run this game on a Virtual Machine on a Mac, but opening it just returns this error. Anyone know what to do from here? The game opens fine on my main PC but I'd rather play it elsewhere.

View attachment 1085867
Just an update here, I finally figured out how to run this game on my Mac. I'm able to play it through a Parallels Windows VM with "safe emulation" turned on through the compatibility options. Pretty cool.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
how do you obtain panties?
Masturbate in front of the devil girl and bear girl (Shannon and Selma) for a few days in a row (cum at least twice to be safe), and after a bit they should offer to sex you. Have sex with them a few days in a row (this goes for Leannya, the cat witch, too), and they should speak to you and give you their panties. For Lisa and Irys, just beat their boss battle rematch.

Solek

Apr 29, 2020
Question unrelated to the game itself.
Where does the battle theme from Stella (Golden Kitsune) fight come from? I've heard it from False Myth (Game) too and I'm wondering if it is from a RPG Maker soundtrack, but I can't seem to find it anywhere.

4.70 star(s) 89 Votes