ObenoGolo95

Jun 6, 2020
After beating the game my life is now capped at 120 and all my other stats too. How can I remove this?

grimlicious

May 3, 2020
After beating the game my life is now capped at 120 and all my other stats too. How can I remove this?
go back to the ground where you fought green cat girl, there should be purple haze next to the save portal saying "Sexual excitement training ON" just make it off. 1617855428289.png

Pink Man

Jun 21, 2018
Can you get the Leannya and the other side characters from the town as travel companions?

If so, how?

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Can you get the Leannya and the other side characters from the town as travel companions?

If so, how?
I can't remember if you can, but if yes, it would likely be after fighting the final boss and completing the game. Failing that, try having sex with them until you get their panties. If you can't from there, then... probably not. Can always just use the "Call" skill to summon them to you wherever you are, though.

Reactions: tiredofusernames

Pink Man

Jun 21, 2018
I can't remember if you can, but if yes, it would likely be after fighting the final boss and completing the game. Failing that, try having sex with them until you get their panties. If you can't from there, then... probably not. Can always just use the "Call" skill to summon them to you wherever you are, though.
Where do you acquire the "Call" skill?

grimlicious

May 3, 2020
I've levelled Leanya's bond level to 15 but she still doesn't appear in the list of travel companions
Then maybe it happens after beating the game I guess ..coz I have unlocked all the side characters as travel companion and their bonds are not even 5 expect for leanya who is at 20

4.70 star(s) 89 Votes