TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
I'm curious if the current version we have here is the English Uncensored one?
It is, I checked myself not too long ago. Well, it's the official english translation, not sure if its uncensored, can't remember that. Either way, it's a great game.

ParalaxG

Oct 11, 2020
Do i need to do something else besides just downloading the game from here? because theres like two games that come, the one is like a installer and the other is the game but when i try to open it lags and just crash, on the installer it says "the especified path is invalid" "game exe not found" "must be installed on the STEAM version of the game" all in order. Something im missing and im too dumb to find out?

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Do i need to do something else besides just downloading the game from here? because theres like two games that come, the one is like a installer and the other is the game but when i try to open it lags and just crash, on the installer it says "the especified path is invalid" "game exe not found" "must be installed on the STEAM version of the game" all in order. Something im missing and im too dumb to find out?
Launch 1.09 which is the full game, and just wait a bit. It usually takes a few minutes to load first time starting it up, just be patient.

Reactions: ParalaxG

ParalaxG

Oct 11, 2020
Launch 1.09 which is the full game, and just wait a bit. It usually takes a few minutes to load first time starting it up, just be patient.
ok so, i tried waiting and all but it always stops working and appears that popup saying to close it because it stoped responding, what do i do about that?

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
ok so, i tried waiting and all but it always stops working and appears that popup saying to close it because it stoped responding, what do i do about that?
Honestly, I really don't know. I haven't personally had any problems with it besides having to wait like two - three minutes on first start-up. Have you had any trouble at all with Unity games in the past?

Tired Noir

Dec 29, 2018
How do i dismiss party members? i pressed everything and the game just refuses to let me play without a mg following the mc
it sucks when i'm on a full room of enemies and the girls get in my way and initiate sex only for me to eat every attack ever and die because fucking party members gives no invincibility compared to enemy girls

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
How do i dismiss party members? i pressed everything and the game just refuses to let me play without a mg following the mc
it sucks when i'm on a full room of enemies and the girls get in my way and initiate sex only for me to eat every attack ever and die because fucking party members gives no invincibility compared to enemy girls
I can't fully remember, but it was one of the keys, I think C or D, but I might be wrong. Just try hitting buttons while you aren't in the menu of trying to choose which one you want to follow you. Same key works for accessories and skills.
I would recommend keeping at least one following you though, since all the girls give you some kind of bonus whether it be max hp, hp regen, higher attack, etc.

Tired Noir

Dec 29, 2018
is there any purpose to those big empty areas before alraune and kitsune boss? the flower field with a empty spot in the middle and the hot springs, does something happen in those rooms?

Tired Noir

Dec 29, 2018
I can't fully remember, but it was one of the keys, I think C or D, but I might be wrong. Just try hitting buttons while you aren't in the menu of trying to choose which one you want to follow you. Same key works for accessories and skills.
I would recommend keeping at least one following you though, since all the girls give you some kind of bonus whether it be max hp, hp regen, higher attack, etc.
none of those worked... it seems i'm fated to fuck a party member in middle of a danmaku battle and fucking die because of it

ParalaxG

Oct 11, 2020
Honestly, I really don't know. I haven't personally had any problems with it besides having to wait like two - three minutes on first start-up. Have you had any trouble at all with Unity games in the past?
well i guess, sometimes but mostly it worked?

ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
none of those worked... it seems i'm fated to fuck a party member in middle of a danmaku battle and fucking die because of it
I ran into this issue myself and resorted to pushing random buttons, and discovered it to be 'D'. 'D' should also work for you, unless you changed what the skill buttons are, in which case it's probably whichever button you changed the skill button 'D' to be instead. You can also, as a work around do what I did for a while, and put in one slot someone who is already in another slot. This moves them to that slot, leaving the original slot blank, and can get you down to only 1 follower, if you can't figure out the remove key.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
So, the Mai@kf.dll trip the Anti-virus. Apparently the issue is this "generic rxmv-iu!e82776287bb3"
Any idea?
This has been stated many times, it is a false positive. I've installed the game from here myself twice and fully completed it both times, so I think I would know. No idea why it trips the antivirus though, but I can 100% guarantee it doesn't mean anything.

JackAwl

Apr 20, 2020
Error code : 0x90053001
What does that mean?
Keep appearing whenever i tried to open the game

ggjohnson4256

Apr 28, 2018
Error code : 0x90053001
What does that mean?
Keep appearing whenever i tried to open the game
My guy, chances are, your Anti-virus got tripped up and remove some programs from the game file.
If I have to guess (or you read the previous threads) it is Mai@kf.dll that is missing. If it is, a few people are claiming that it is a False Positive flag.

Fearnought

Apr 21, 2018
A question: in the menu it's possible to pick 10 active skills, but in reality I can use in battle only first 5, why?

Also is the a way to restart map without being defeated? Can't leave sex scene.

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 89 Votes