wizard_of_oz

Sep 29, 2020
So I noticed that when battling an enemy slime girl (the green one), if I do enough lust damage to her and start masturbating, she also masturbates with me. Does anyone know if there are any other enemies that do this, or have any special behaviour in general other than simply attacking all the time?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: TheeSonus

azertyijkl123

Feb 13, 2018
1623948221438.png

Hmmm... that doesn't look good...
It happens every time after I load the game, there is like a 45sec loading screen with the characters then I get that. I downloaded the latest version.

Does anybody know how to fix that ?

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
You CAN lewd Shannon and Selma if you masturbate in front of them for a few days straight, making sure to cum on them at least once or twice (A "day" only passes once you go to sleep when the counter above your bed is at 100/100). Via doing this you can also get their panties, as well as the cat witch girl (you get the others via winning the rematch of the last two boss fights, can't remember their names atm).
Problem, I eviscerate every single monster girl in the game and now they all lives in the village. Which mean that they walks everywhere, including this characters spawn locations. I cant cumshot onto proper character like at all.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Problem, I eviscerate every single monster girl in the game and now they all lives in the village. Which mean that they walks everywhere, including this characters spawn locations. I cant cumshot onto proper character like at all.
It's only Shannon and Selma that you need to cum on, they should be in a place where other girls usually don't go. If anything, you can just use your "Call" skill to put them in a corner of the map to get access. After you do that for a few days, you should be able to have sex with them (and the cat witch girl from the beginning). Do THAT for a few days, and they should give you their panties.

michylawhty

Sep 8, 2020
I heard that there is a cg recollection mode in the Backyard. Is that only available after you beat the game?

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
I heard that there is a cg recollection mode in the Backyard. Is that only available after you beat the game?
Yeah, it's only available after beating the game. You can still get the boss CGs on demand via losing to them in a (re)match and selecting a specific option though, if anything.

Reactions: michylawhty

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
It's only Shannon and Selma that you need to cum on, they should be in a place where other girls usually don't go. If anything, you can just use your "Call" skill to put them in a corner of the map to get access. After you do that for a few days, you should be able to have sex with them (and the cat witch girl from the beginning). Do THAT for a few days, and they should give you their panties.
Got only Iris and Lisa panties. But only after I painted them black white for the whole in game week and defeat them in the battle second time. Two other characters are still blow hearts and dont let me fuck them.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Got only Iris and Lisa panties. But only after I painted them black white for the whole in game week and defeat them in the battle second time. Two other characters are still blow hearts and dont let me fuck them.
Yeah, you only need to rematch and defeat Iris and Lisa in order to get their panties.
The cat witch girl can be fucked from the beginning, but Shannon and Selma need you to cum on them with masturbation for a few days in a row, not sure how many.
While a day technically passes once you defeat a boss and you can eat and gather at gather points again, a "day" only passes for them once you sleep when the counter above the bed is at 100/100. I learned this lesson the hard way.

keima8D

Jul 16, 2019
So for some reason whenever i try to play the game my computer turns off, I have no clue how this is happening.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
So for some reason whenever i try to play the game my computer turns off, I have no clue how this is happening.
unfortunately i cannot say i have a fix for you, but i can say that i know your pain. same thing happens for me whenever i run flash games (and for some reason a game called sugar style as well) for whatever reason.

Sidurie

Jan 7, 2020
This game (like most Unity-based games) runs without a frame limiter. I'm going to take a guess here that, as soon as you boot it up, your processor and GPU go balls-deep trying to pump as many frames as possible - causing a shutdown.

Go to your GPU control panel and set a global frame limit for applications, or just this game's executable. Normally this wouldn't be a problem, but stressing hardware with poor cooling or low voltage will often result in what you're seeing.

luxia

May 21, 2018
This game (like most Unity-based games) runs without a frame limiter. I'm going to take a guess here that, as soon as you boot it up, your processor and GPU go balls-deep trying to pump as many frames as possible - causing a shutdown.

Go to your GPU control panel and set a global frame limit for applications, or just this game's executable. Normally this wouldn't be a problem, but stressing hardware with poor cooling or low voltage will often result in what you're seeing.
THANK YOU MAN that worked for me

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Description in the OP got updated to be the official translated version, so hopefully people won't be turned off from this gem of a game just because they see that the description was MTL'd...

Reactions: luxia

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020

Thank you! I have been having issues with my pc shutting down as well. I will be sure to give your advice a try.

4.70 star(s) 89 Votes