Dec 31, 2020
Sweet a sequel
like da creator want to show support
da only game by Zell I could find was da

which was short but challenging

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Apparently its in development judging from 1 gif and pic.

Edit: nevermind its a horror 2D game and then development on Succubus Affection 2 will start. Well either way both are something to look forward to
I haven't even finished the first and I already cannot wait for the sequel.

Aug 27, 2020
Just curious but, has a non machine translation come out yet? I can't fucking stand the intro when all the options are gibberish tbh

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Just curious but, has a non machine translation come out yet? I can't fucking stand the intro when all the options are gibberish tbh
Yes. It's pretty much been stated in the OP now. Not to mention my review but... for some reason the people after it still think it's an mtl??? i don't really know man.

Aug 27, 2020
Yes. It's pretty much been stated in the OP now. Not to mention my review but... for some reason the people after it still think it's an mtl??? i don't really know man.
Sorry, so the text in the game is all hand translated then? You're throwing me mixed signals and I'm too stupid to actually figure it out.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Sorry, so the text in the game is all hand translated then? You're throwing me mixed signals and I'm too stupid to actually figure it out.
Yeah, the text in the game has officially been translated to English by a team of professionals.
The second part was more referring to reviews still calling it an mtl after me explicitly stating in my review update that it is no longer an mtl, as well as me posting in the thread that it is no longer an mtl, and (more recently) the description no longer being an mtl. no idea what's up with that.

Reactions: H8MyselfLoathing

Irradiant

May 13, 2019
Can anyone share a completed save file?
I really have no idea what is the savefile for this game so I just compress whatever has the word "save" in it. If whats in the rar file ain't it then I just really don't know but if it is then you should see everything just how I left it when I last played this game.

Tovarishch69

Feb 10, 2019
This game (like most Unity-based games) runs without a frame limiter. I'm going to take a guess here that, as soon as you boot it up, your processor and GPU go balls-deep trying to pump as many frames as possible - causing a shutdown.

Go to your GPU control panel and set a global frame limit for applications, or just this game's executable. Normally this wouldn't be a problem, but stressing hardware with poor cooling or low voltage will often result in what you're seeing.
bruh, you literally saved me here, after reading through all the coments i thought i was the only one having issues with this game. While my pc is not a toaster, this game running unlimited to like 600fps was causing my cpu to heat up to like 85°C, your suggestion just fixed that no prob, cheers to you!

Jnxry

May 27, 2018
Anyone know what to do with the mandragoras? I cant find them in my item list after getting them.

Kurang_populer

May 21, 2021
uhh, follow the directions. At your village, go right, past your house, to leave. then go right again. there's a new portal in that map that leads to the new area. If that didn't help, please give more info as to what is actually stopping you.
thank you. finally i finished this game

jolg

Jul 7, 2020
Is save data the SaveData in files, i want replay the game but don't i want to restart a new.

4.70 star(s) 89 Votes