Randomamigo

Jun 23, 2020
Idk where you heard that but I don't think so. They have a sequel planned, but I don't ever remember the devs ever talking about a DLC.
Ah so it was a sequel instead of a DLC, they have advansements on their website, it is suposed to be a nes succubus with a mansion or something like that, i thought it was going to be a dlc

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Idk where you heard that but I don't think so. They have a sequel planned, but I don't ever remember the devs ever talking about a DLC.
I just started playing Succubus Affection and it's been fun. I already can't wait for the sequel to this game :)

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
Does is posible trade save files between versions? I played a while the 1.06 but now I want to play the english 1.09 version with the progress from 1.06. Does is posible? What file it is I need to move frm one to another?

Nvm found it. Awesome game. It's there other games similar like this one? Maybe a second part?

Last edited:

AZUL22344

Dec 1, 2017
Does is posible trade save files between versions? I played a while the 1.06 but now I want to play the english 1.09 version with the progress from 1.06. Does is posible? What file it is I need to move frm one to another?

Nvm found it. Awesome game. It's there other games similar like this one? Maybe a second part?

¿Cómo se vence y captura a los monstruos?

• Haha
Reactions: Randomamigo

DaFirst

Sep 9, 2017
After some time i played this game again and now that im finished i noticed im missing one item... its the sixth one in the index tab in inventory. Any idea what that is? ( with the rest of the panties) It was life pendant :)

Last edited:

ggjohnson4256

Apr 28, 2018
Bruh nearly all the links tried giving me a virus :(
So I checked in on another website with another uploader and this time, this person explain that the cause of the trigger, "Mai@kf.dll" is part of the Cracked File. I think the virus alert is from from a lack of report/knowledge, as in reputation. I use Norton and it triggers 5 out of 5 times for that reason.

wizard_of_oz

Sep 29, 2020
So in terms of interesting things I found since my last comment, I found out that if you have unlocked sex scene with Selma, and initialte with up button instead of down, the boy will actually sit in the chair for a few seconds and wait for her to mount him, which is pretty cool.

Also, for certain enemies like wind girl and golem, if you press up for them to release you, and they only release partially and you don't do anything, after a while they will remount you and continue fucking.

I will post more interesting, out-of-the-way stuff as I find them.

azertyijkl123

Feb 13, 2018
View attachment 1292053
I'm stuck on this screen. Can anyone help me out?
I had that bug as well. I fixed it by checking the savefiles of the game. The game auto save often. Open one of the autosavedata with notepad on windows. If you see text or symboles, change the name of that file to SaveData (I think copy and save the content doesn't work, so it has to be done by renaming one of those files)

May 31, 2020
I had that bug as well. I fixed it by checking the savefiles of the game. The game auto save often. Open one of the autosavedata with notepad on windows. If you see text or symboles, change the name of that file to SaveData (I think copy and save the content doesn't work, so it has to be done by renaming one of those files)
Thing is, this screen comes up as soon as the game loads, so I don't have any autosaves.

4.70 star(s) 89 Votes