ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
A question: in the menu it's possible to pick 10 active skills, but in reality I can use in battle only first 5, why?
One of the difficulty options lets you have more or less skills. 5 is the lowest number of skills you can have, and you get a %increase to some stats for it, you can increase the number of skill slots you have avalible up to 10, but lose some of that % increase to stats until it's at 0% at the full 10 slots. It's entirely up to you how many skills you need at once.

Reactions: Fearnought

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Also is the a way to restart map without being defeated? Can't leave sex scene.
I don't really know what you mean by this? I'm fairly sure you just press either the up or down arrow to leave sex scenes, unless you're at 0 health in which case you have to choose one of the options from the menu that comes up.

Klereb

Jan 21, 2021
Well if you're trying to install the patch then you would need the steam version. You already have the entire game at your fingertips with the .exe that DOESN'T have patch in the name. Official english translation and everything.
so the game is already patched?

telephone man

May 15, 2019
anyone know where games like these get their sound effects? i hear the same sound effects in a lot of media or games like this one and im wondering where the source is.

May 22, 2021
Guys, a little help here? i just defeated this yellow nine tail fox girl boss but now i don't know where to go, pretty much all the areas i went through are already completed, halp

notnoir

Jun 12, 2021
So there's something bugging me on the Masturbation Count section. I finished the game and found out that the "slime" on my Masturbation Count was still zero, did I miss something?

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
Guys, a little help here? i just defeated this yellow nine tail fox girl boss but now i don't know where to go, pretty much all the areas i went through are already completed, halp
After the fox boss, you go back to the cabin before the mountain area. there should be a new path to the right, that leads to the next area.
So there's something bugging me on the Masturbation Count section. I finished the game and found out that the "slime" on my Masturbation Count was still zero, did I miss something?
I'm pretty sure that's the bunny slimes that the bunny witch can spawn. it might be that it needs to be the one you summon using her skill.

Reactions: notnoir

notnoir

Jun 12, 2021
After the fox boss, you go back to the cabin before the mountain area. there should be a new path to the right, that leads to the next area.

I'm pretty sure that's the bunny slimes that the bunny witch can spawn. it might be that it needs to be the one you summon using her skill.
ohh i haven't tried those yet! Thanks

beefpotpie

Jun 8, 2020
Is there a enemy randomizer/shuffle mod or some other variable mods for this game? On replaying it a bit dull having to befriend the same 20 foxes in the same zones for completion sake.

anonymous1939

Aug 20, 2020
Do the friend and magic menus fill out entirely or are there intended empty slots? I just beat the game and can't tell if I am supposed to be able to lewd Shannon and Selma. I'd assume each one has a hidden requirement but I don't want to waste the time getting the rest of the enemies bonded if it doesn't make a difference

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Do the friend and magic menus fill out entirely or are there intended empty slots? I just beat the game and can't tell if I am supposed to be able to lewd Shannon and Selma. I'd assume each one has a hidden requirement but I don't want to waste the time getting the rest of the enemies bonded if it doesn't make a difference
You CAN lewd Shannon and Selma if you masturbate in front of them for a few days straight, making sure to cum on them at least once or twice (A "day" only passes once you go to sleep when the counter above your bed is at 100/100). Via doing this you can also get their panties, as well as the cat witch girl (you get the others via winning the rematch of the last two boss fights, can't remember their names atm).

Not sure if the menus get completely filled out though, I think they might be missing some space. However, you do definitely gain the ability to summon them afterwards with your "Call" skill you get after beating the game.

Reactions: anonymous1939
4.70 star(s) 89 Votes