D

Deleted member 2306030

How do i save the game and skip dialogues? i finished the tutorial but i didn't find any place to save the game, them i thinked that sleeping would save the game but ended in a black screen forever, i closed the game → open the game → choose to continue but it started from the beginning telling the story from zero and i see all the dialogues from the start to the tutorial again, there is a way to skip it? I already made the tutorial three times, one was my first time, the second was because i wanted to change the keybind of the menu (C) to ESC but it didn't change and i couldn't do anything, so i closed the game and have to see the tutorial again, the third time was because i tried to sleep to see if would save the game but ended in a black screen.

Sorry for my bad english.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 2306030

Another question, why i can't start a new game? i choose a name, i confirm that i want the name and just go back to the menu, i can only start if a click on continue but it start from the beggining and when i try to save the game it stuck in a black screen, any solutions?

D

Deleted member 2306030

I didn't but i had discover that when the black screen happens your character can still run so you must blindly find the entrance to another location and go there. After all of that the new location will load up without black screen.
It doesn't work for me, i tried go all wait to the right, clique one time do go to te left i tried go out of the house (bckyard) but doesn't work, i still have the black screen, i lost another save now, now i have to started from the beggining again (5 times already

D

Deleted member 2306030

Someone help me please, i just can't play the game, i can only play like one time (one day) and them i lost everything because i can't save the game.

There is autosaves on the data folder but it doesn't work.

D

Deleted member 2306030

I kind finded a answer for the black screen problem, after trying sleep and get the black screen, you need to go to the Data Folder (SuccubusAffection1.09E_Data), delete the SaveData, find the last AutoSaveData (in my case was AutoSaveData9) and rename to SaveData, start the game and choose to continue. It seems that is only needed to do this one time, i played the game and could sleep without problem now.

Sandman341

Aug 18, 2019
so is there anyway to see the losing cg after seeing it already? like is their a gallery or something? I can't seem to find one. Maybe you get it when you finish the game. or do the bosses stay around and you can view their cg anytime you want?

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
so is there anyway to see the losing cg after seeing it already? like is their a gallery or something? I can't seem to find one. Maybe you get it when you finish the game. or do the bosses stay around and you can view their cg anytime you want?
The bosses stay around and you can re-fight them if you go to their arenas, but iirc after you've finished the game you can go to the backyard to see the CGs.

Reactions: Sandman341

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
If I recall correctly, hasn't this game gotten an official english translation on both DLSite and Steam? Has the OP been updated with it, or has it not been shared yet?

edit: yes, the op does have the official english version.

Last edited:

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Anyone else coming across this "Game EXE not found" issue when trying to install the english patch?
Ah, this reminded me that I should edit my last post. The OP does have the official english patch pre-installed now, so you don't need to do anything besides launch the game and it'll be in english.

BearGhost19

Oct 27, 2019
Ah, this reminded me that I should edit my last post. The OP does have the official english patch pre-installed now, so you don't need to do anything besides launch the game and it'll be in english.
Thing is I've tried running the other EXE too but I just get this popup image of a slime girl with an exclamation mark and then it closes.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Does your folder have all of this in it? The one you need to launch is SuccubusAffection1.09E.exe 1615184777890.png

4.70 star(s) 89 Votes