Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
Has anyone managed to get Selma and Shannon panties in the KG version specifically?
They dont seem to want to give them at all.

RooksAreCool

Aug 8, 2018
I have a question, does leveling race sex skill like succubus actually do something?
You mean like levelling the slime race (succubus is Iris, so it's too hard to understand and comprehend)? If so, to unlock new active and passive skills, in addition of points to upgrade said skills. Other than that, faster levelling up of friendship when having sex

DarkMiros

Feb 2, 2018
You get active and passive Skills through 3 and 6 pacts from the same enemy though. I don't see any dmg increase by leveling sex skill lvl and it is not for upgrade skills. You get SP when Bond lvl goes up.

Last edited:

TheGodUncle

Dec 2, 2017
Whenever I try to start the game it gets stuck loading at one percent and then it crashes. Anyone know how to fix this?

SexyFire18

Dec 30, 2018
Does anyone know if this game has any mods out? Anything that would flesh out the gameplay(more areas/story) or add new girls.

jsphoenix

Oct 11, 2020
Hey guys, How can I find a ghost girl in hot springs? I've read about the girl in this thread but I still can't find out how to.

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
Does anyone know if this game has any mods out? Anything that would flesh out the gameplay(more areas/story) or add new girls.
There aren't. The game isn't really old or popular enough that people could/would make mods, especially since the system is pretty difficult to work with. Plus, the devs already announced they're making a sequel, so why bother.
Hey guys, How can I find a ghost girl in hot springs? I've read about the girl in this thread but I still can't find out how to.
ghost girl does not exist. it's just some unused assets they didn't take out. my guess is that it was originally a placeholder for MGs you haven't contracted yet, but they decided to not use it in the end.

alxmir23

Feb 3, 2019
so the 1.09e version only adds translation nothing else new?
(i still have v1.08)

i just saw that the 1.09e version only has 62 items in the index the original v1.08 has 122 wtf:eek:
and there still a lot of japanese letters in the scenes:cautious:

this 1.09e is like a broken machine translated copy of the dlsite game...

does kagura games even gives the devs the money from the sales?
they also put their name in all of the games theyre selling like they fucking made them:mad:
they're like selling pirated machine translated games,
(i keep the original v1.08)

edit:the translation was not from kagura games, my bad got me triggered:oops:
they translate games and i guess uncensor them(or finds a way to access raw pictures). they also bring it to steam. most japanese game makers dont bother about steam

Reactions: Forge Wright

agreuz

Oct 9, 2020
HII guys, new to this place, is there any differences(content excluded or exclusive,events) between this v1.09 and the previous ones?, i know that they are diff in translation, but is just that? i dont want to miss anything :C

Ok_yea

Nov 29, 2017
HII guys, new to this place, is there any differences(content excluded or exclusive,events) between this v1.09 and the previous ones?, i know that they are diff in translation, but is just that? i dont want to miss anything :C
I think this is the Kagura release, so all content should be available with their translation. I think there was a comment that mentioned some end scenes may be uncensored in a newer release. You should prob get everything this version.

Reactions: agreuz

RooksAreCool

Aug 8, 2018
Bug fixes, performance issue, translations, all that stuff

In other words, the game was already finished to begin with, just need some polishing

4.70 star(s) 89 Votes