iamslime

Jul 25, 2017
Why does the OP say there's no censorship when there is very blatant mosaic censorship on the CG scenes?
:KappaPride:

Last edited:

SirDregan

Jul 25, 2018
You can find these in the garden (where you had your tutorial fight with the catgirl wizard). You can go to it either via fast travel or by going to the right of the protagonist's bed.
And where can I see the GC in the garden?
I'm here and here's nothing else. :/

I defeated the first boss already.

Unbenannt.png

l2ose

Aug 26, 2017
And where can I see the GC in the garden?
I'm here and here's nothing else. :/

I defeated the first boss already.
Became available after I finish the game. (Also might need to be defeat by each boss at least once)

Jan 5, 2019
Became available after I finish the game. (Also might need to be defeat by each boss at least once)
Not sure if it matters but I got all the scenes in the garden when I beat the game, but I never lost to Iris, didn't know about the garden while I was going through the game so I lost to all the others on the rematches lol

po1221

Mar 27, 2020
Well ... I finished the game, 100% enjoyable and I still had 5 slots of girls without completing, although I got each one in all the worlds ... and there I read that the creator is creating another similar game or continuation, in seriously would be great another game like this ...

Deleted member 492881

Mar 13, 2018
where is alraune??? I beat so many girls but cant find her. all I find is the giant girl, the slime, spider and the one that is always in the trees...

SirDregan

Jul 25, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
where is alraune??? I beat so many girls but cant find her. all I find is the giant girl, the slime, spider and the one that is always in the trees...
Jump down here and you'll find the Alraune.
You can reach this Area, after you passed the giant yellow flower field.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sidurie

Jan 7, 2020
Was anyone able to find the updated English version that fixes the issues with passive skills?
It was released on the 27th but I haven't been able to find it anywhere yet.
  • Sep/27/2020 Correction: bugs/defects

Malware12

Jan 4, 2019
So, i am having a problem getting this to run, dose anyone else get stuck on the opening screen that says loading?

4.70 star(s) 89 Votes