Feb 22, 2018
When does it ask for a serial?

I played this one and didn't find that problem. But I haven't gone too far into the game and maybe still in the demo.
when i click on the startup it asks for a license key or code are you saying i can just ignore it?

TanukiDanuki

Jan 31, 2018
It's interesting to note that the readme also says that Windows 10 also has issues with less than 16GB of RAM, but I played through the whole thing just fine on Windows 10 with only 8GB.

Jellyluve

Apr 17, 2017
Never thought I would see this updated since I think everything is done? Is this just bug fixes and or touch-up's for the translation? Or is this going to be one of those games that's completed but the dev keeps adding new things to it?

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
maybe or the guy who made this thread is a asshole i mean why even update this thread letting us know we can download the game for free if we actually have to buy it in order to play the full game.
well back when this thread was made the game didn't have DRM

HimaKira

Jul 14, 2020
The cracking request is still there. I have no idea where the game posted in the opening post came from but there's a copy linked back here, and like Nikechu said in the cracking request say they have a cracked copy.

If the one from Hentai-Sharing wasn't cracked I'd imagine someone would have posted about it by now, looks like Legolx)'s might not be though.
wdit: nvm the file here and in hentai sharing actually bypasses the drm, launch the sa1.09e.exe and not the start.exe.

I thought one of the exe is just the demo, but both are actually the full game. And the sa1.09e.exe actually bypass the drm of the game.

Last edited:

HimaKira

Jul 14, 2020
if you guys are talking about the succubusaffection1.09e.exe then yes it works, the files from all 3 sites are the same. They just change the folder name. (here , hentai dbedta and hentai sharing)

Though I just thought the succubusaffection1.09e.exe is just the demo (based from what the read me file is saying), and the startup.exe is the full game

Zexbid

Aug 4, 2017
Does anyone understand how you're able to have sex with the big wolf girl and the shopkeeper in town?
I completed the game and I still can't do it.
So far, the only thing I've seen confirmed is just fapping and cumming on their faces daily, and fucking in front of them. I remember getting them when I played the game before it was translated, but I don't remember HOW exactly.

RooksAreCool

Aug 8, 2018
So far, the only thing I've seen confirmed is just fapping and cumming on their faces daily, and fucking in front of them. I remember getting them when I played the game before it was translated, but I don't remember HOW exactly.
It's fapping in front of them and cumming at them once a day. Do note that you need to sleep too to count as being done for the day

Zexbid

Aug 4, 2017
Someone else pointed out that some of the passives have changed in levels. (Such as the Slime one being 0/0.) Is this due to the demo version perhaps?

domigera

Aug 14, 2019
Someone else pointed out that some of the passives have changed in levels. (Such as the Slime one being 0/0.) Is this due to the demo version perhaps?
No, I got my full copy legit and I have the same thing.
It might be an oversight.
EDIT: yep, just got an update, fixing the issue.

Last edited:

May 31, 2018
This game is surprisingly good, could you guy recommend some games like this please (in term of sex scenes, girls to unlock). Thanks very much.

4.70 star(s) 89 Votes