mrnobody321

Dec 3, 2018
amazing game but I need help with the screen size I was mashing the button it escapes a girl and now the screen is tiny and when I fullscreen it the resolution is really bad no idea how I did it the first time but help plz!

jetalpha

Aug 11, 2017
hoho, new post for zell, he work 3 game at the same time, the forest ok, shiro ok, and the best of the best ----------------------------------> succubus affection "2" :love:

Reactions: DaFirst

_Rektor_

Oct 5, 2019
Please tell me how to get to the place where Alraune(?) is located (first boss?)
Sorry for my stupidity.

aweirdexits

Jun 13, 2020
Is there a guide for this game up anywhere? The last boss I defeated is "Lisa" (the pink hair succubus with huge tits) and despite reading the sign in front of the house I can't figure out where to go next

telephone man

May 15, 2019
Is there a guide for this game up anywhere? The last boss I defeated is "Lisa" (the pink hair succubus with huge tits) and despite reading the sign in front of the house I can't figure out where to go next
if im correct thats the last one
if not try exploring for new places to go into in the town

or try looking for a power thats your characters face
if you have that it means you have completed the game

RooksAreCool

Aug 8, 2018
Your last chapter is going up against Iris (succubus mother figure). Head to the farm, there should be a floating platform now

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
if im correct thats the last one
if not try exploring for new places to go into in the town

or try looking for a power thats your characters face
if you have that it means you have completed the game
After Lisa, there is one final level. Go to the village's farm and there should be a new platform in between the houses.

lazydude

Dec 21, 2017
who do you think the hardest boss was? for me it was the fox but i'm bad at using my defensive skills like the little tornado. i lost to Lisa the most but I was mostly due to forgetting to fight :sneaky:.

Reactions: HentaiHoarder

Johan9283

Jun 25, 2020
I need help with something pls help me

-----------------------------------------------------------------------Spoiler----------------------------------------Spoiler-----------------------------------------------------------------
-----------------------------------------------------------------------Spoiler----------------------------------------Spoiler-----------------------------------------------------------------

alguien me puede pasar esta imagen pero traducido pls es el penúltimo marco antes de los créditos pls si alguien lo tiene pls me pasa
can someone pass me this image but translated pls is the penultimate frame before credits pls if anyone has it pls pass me

Sin título.png

DaFirst

Sep 9, 2017
I need help with something pls help me

alguien me puede pasar esta imagen pero traducido pls es el penúltimo marco antes de los créditos pls si alguien lo tiene pls me pasa
can someone pass me this image but translated pls is the penultimate frame before credits pls if anyone has it pls pass me

View attachment 706091
go to page 3 and there should be better translation that handles that.

4.70 star(s) 89 Votes