RooksAreCool

Aug 8, 2018
S
Nope. Shannon is probably a bat girl, vampire, or devil. from the looks of it, the defining characteristics of a succubus is red/black horns, tails, and wings. Shannon only has wings, and they're purple/pink in color.
Shannon is an imp

Azazael

Mar 15, 2018
hey, the big golem monster girl with the floating gears vanished for some reason and I haven't been able to find her again.
Never got to contract her.

anyone know why or have a way to get her back?

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
hey, the big golem monster girl with the floating gears vanished for some reason and I haven't been able to find her again.
Never got to contract her.

anyone know why or have a way to get her back?
Weird, are you sure you didn't contract her? because if you did it's possible she moved to the village, explaining the disappearence. Either way, she isn't unique, and continuing the game you'll probably run into another soon.

Lazercat

Nov 1, 2019
Dev's working on their next game. It takes place after this one, and is (currently) called Succubus Affection: the third succubus. aptly so, because the story is about a third succubus moving in to your village, while you and the others are still researching and training to get your "rape me" powers under control.
View attachment 658737
Sweet just checked out the post and one of my favorite the automaton maid got first place out of all the non boss monster girls which means she is getting a new animation in the next game. she actually got 2nd place overall which is impressive.

PipMan

Jan 19, 2018
I've finished the game and I remember seeing the hot springs at some point, but I can't for the life of me remember how to get to it now. Any help?

4.70 star(s) 89 Votes