Unity - Completed - Succubus Affection [v1.09e] [Diary of Sakiba]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Skydringer

This game is incredibly fun to play i'll just be straight the story is somewhat ok. The gameplay kept me there especially when you combo'ed an enemy the skills are smooth. The pixel animations are great. The translations are understandable but some words can't be translated . Generally it's great and didn't expect the game at first i was doubtful but i'm gladly that i've played this game.

For those who played FOBS and RePureAria this game is surely for you!
  2. 5.00 star(s)

haharekt

This game is absolutely incredible.
    It has great pixel art and fun and challenging combat. Hours worth of gameplay. Only possible complaint is that the translation doesn't always make sense.
    Definitely worth the download
  3. 5.00 star(s)

Slayerz

Wow this game is pretty awesome! At first, I wasn't sure if the main character was a girl or not and if it was mostly reversed rape from the thumbnails, but as soon as you start playing, you find out that you're dominating tons of monster girls into your realm.

The combat's pretty neat by gaining tons of new abilities from monster girls throughout the game. It kind of reminds me of Pokemon in a way since you tame monsters and name them. As you come back to previous levels, you'll find your tamed monster girls in their natural habitat being nonhostile.

Been a while since a similar game came out. Really recommend it!
  4. 5.00 star(s)

jokyme<3

I love the sprites, have a very fun gameplay and much content to discover like characters and upgrades for your own character, and some outfits that upgrade with the level of your "friend", the history is generic but the gameplay pulled me to play for hours
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Chuck Woods

The rare mix of fun game and hot hentai action perfectly balanced. The lewd action is both consistently in the game and is both a pivotal mechanic, a reward for good game play, and a consolation for failure. Good rpg elements allow you to grind out if need be to get you through tough spots. Powers gained have a wide variety that offers interesting combo opportunities. And the boss battles are challenging and rewarding. Especially so since I didnt entirely understand what was going on before the translation came out.