ilmncsm

Apr 10, 2018
I bought this on steam but because of steams stupid privacy settings.
I came here to get the cracked version.
I don't want every mother fucker on my friends lists knowing I'm playing succubus affection at 3 am.
You could always have a 2nd account if you wish to support the devs but don't want your friends to know.
This exactly. Having one account for SFW games and one for NSFW games is simple and easy and lets you support the creators that you like.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I bought this on steam but because of steams stupid privacy settings.
I came here to get the cracked version.
I don't want every mother fucker on my friends lists knowing I'm playing succubus affection at 3 am.
That is a pretty good reason to play the cracked version over the Steam version.

On my end, I tend to support the idea of making direct payments to content creators over using platforms like Steam in light of the Visa and Mastercard issue.

Not to mention, all the analytic and advertising tracking has been getting really creepy...

ZerosF25Zone

Apr 4, 2021
You could always have a 2nd account if you wish to support the devs but don't want your friends to know.
Already bought the game on steam.
So essentially already payed for just got the cracked version so I could play it with out people jerking me around for wanting to get off to big breasted ladies!
Steam needs to fix that issue and allow me to give me a choice rather or not I want people to see notifications when I'm on a game.Instead of having to appear invisible and private my games so no one knows I'm playing.
A big issue rn and I don't appreciate the laziness.

ZerosF25Zone

Apr 4, 2021
Sad part is its already happened luckily everyone else on my friends list was either afk or asleep.
The only person who saw it was my best friend craze and that boy aint telling a soul how ever I am going to be poked and now I have to deal with *subtle inside jokes made towards my way everytime other friends around.
Funny part is if steam would just allow you to pick and choose which games you want people to see notifications for then I wouldn't be in this mess.
Steam should add a more custom private experience .

ZerosF25Zone

Apr 4, 2021
Anyways finished the game Now the first thing I'm going to say is that
View attachment Desktop 2021.10.29 - 01.15.51.11.DVR_Trim.mp4
this game is a little buggy.
As seen on tv when I'm playing this game and it replicates some of the best kerbal space program material I have ever seen.
Other then the fact that I was launched into orbit, the keybinds also crashed every time I tried switch the interact button to enter the game would hard freeze.
I feel like the game could use have some bug testing but the bugs are very few.
With the clean translation I was able to enjoy the story and the animations are hot.
Can't wait for the 2nd installment in the franchise. Some of the best stuff I've seen.

Jan 5, 2021
Hey, is there a full save for this game? I mean, i know it's Unity so saves are hard to share, but does anyone here have them and is there a way to install them anyway?

Nov 24, 2017
Am I the only one that's getting a black screen after going to sleep? then once I close the game because I can't do anything about it, then I reboot the game, Save is gone and I need to start all over.

Hisuku

Nov 21, 2021
Hi there,

I finished the game and have some questions left I hope some of you may know to answer.

1. What uses do the panties have (besides stats)? Selma wears hers during here scene. And Iris gets naked when you equip with her panties. What about the others?

2. Do Selma and Shannon have one scene only? Or is there something to do to unlock more?

3. I noticed that Undine fills the three bubbles around her with semen if you do her after forming a pact with her (only when you do it casually/ not the bj scene). Is there supposed to happen anything once all three bubbles are filled? As far as I have seen she just seems to want to keep it displayed…

4. I noticed that all boss chars have that heart animation if you fap/ have sex close to them. Besides the ones you get panties from: Is there some use with the others? More poses, hidden dialogues?

5. is there other hidden stuff besides the pantie mechanism?

sunisinus

Oct 6, 2017
Some time ago I read that they were working on a Succubus Affection 2, does anyone know anything new?

4.70 star(s) 89 Votes