Lilitas72

Jan 21, 2020
So whenever I try to open the game either literally nothing happens or I get a split second flash of the slime girl with a shocked expression and an exclamation mark next to her which then closes and nothing else happens. I'm on a Windows pc so it's not an error with Apple software or anything like that.

And I do have that Mai@KF file.

MrMod

Jun 4, 2019
Does anyone have a Cheat Engine? I've already passed the game, now I want to go through the whole map like a tank, but I can't fix hp

Reactions: Roninonix

boboloko

Mar 27, 2020
lol can you even call this censored then the charachers are made from pixels twice the size of most censorship :p

bluraven93

Nov 30, 2019
So whenever I try to open the game either literally nothing happens or I get a split second flash of the slime girl with a shocked expression and an exclamation mark next to her which then closes and nothing else happens. I'm on a Windows pc so it's not an error with Apple software or anything like that.

And I do have that Mai@KF file.
that file is not the only thing that may possibly be causing the anti-virus's auto check to be tripped, there's an fan game called The Legend of Pirates Online that has this same exact case where I had to exclude EVERYTHING in TLOPO's folder, even the game itself to stop McAfee from editing and quarantining it from it's exclusion list, just because it lists one file, does not mean it's one single file that is the cause all of the time. I am putting this info out there because I have a good feeling that something is causing AVs to trigger against the Mai KF file while it's excluded.

Edit: I somehow [trust me, I don't even know how] I put a second T for TLOPO's initials.

Tagoran

Jan 27, 2019
Is there a "view-mode"? Or a possibility to slow the cum meter down? The scenes last only a few seconds :(

NotAnPervert

Feb 3, 2022
Is there a "view-mode"? Or a possibility to slow the cum meter down? The scenes last only a few seconds :(
No, thou I THINK there are itens that can delay the ejaculation time, some itens do change the speed in which you ejaculate.
Plus, the game would slow down to a crawl if the scenes were longer, given you need to fuck a lot to get them juicy powers.

Reactions: FreshCabbage

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Is there a gallery room like FOBS? If so where is it? Thanks
Not in the sense that all the monster girls are in it, but that's fine considering as soon as you beat the game you get the Call ability in your skills menu that lets you summon any girl you want (and have bonded with) directly to you.
In the backyard though, upon completing the game, you'll gain access to all boss defeat events, as well as the intro and outro to the game for free viewing.

Mr. OwO

Aug 11, 2021
As it's repeatedly been stated, yeah. This download is perfectly safe (the mega one at least), my source being that I myself have downloaded it three times or so by now from here.
Ok, I just checked the exe from kaguragames. Results are different
screenshot_1645913333.png

Last edited:

Crayo The Warrior

Nov 7, 2021
I downloaded the game with winrar, but it is not letting me extract the game into a file. It won't even open. Is anyone else having this problem?

4.70 star(s) 89 Votes