j0xssdf3

Jul 24, 2019
What does bond level do? Besides from getting sp every level up. I am not a pervert i just came here for story and fucking those monster every single day for bond level without knowing what it does is makes the game boring.
If you fuck the 5 side characters in the story, you can get their panties that give stat buffs/debuffs after level 15-20 iirc. Other than SP and that, they dont do much.

Atribator

Dec 23, 2017
What's the utility of mandragoras? I get them sometimes in chests, but they dont show up in inventory or are used for recipes/items.

potramon

Jun 23, 2019
i wish there was a way to have the ability to change the hair color (and skin color, why not) of most of the monster girl, like silver hair fox would be nice

Anonimgambler

Jan 12, 2021
After a lot of struggle with CPU overheat, I finally find a solution to run this game without frying my ancient CPU. Game became a bit slow, but playable nonetheless.
I used the same tool that I used on Yakuza 0 to prevent it from freezing. Its BES. It let you limit CPU usage for chosen target. I limit it by 50% and CPU stay on 70-76°C, by further limiting it to 60%, temperature drops to 67-72°C
P.S. Playing on a laptop. And I don't know that's the matter, but Unity games frying my CPU, while others stay at 75° tops.

Apr 22, 2022
View attachment 617922

Overview:
"In a world inhabited by human-like monsters. A young man lives peacefully in a remote village with his sister, helping run errands for her. However, the monsters outside the village attack him on sight. Steeling himself, he begins to work towards getting stronger, so he can protect those who are dear to him."​

Thread Updated: 2020-10-24
Release Date: 2020-10-24
Developer: Demon dog Ansara
Publisher: Kagura Games
Censorship: Yes
Version: 1.09e
Store:
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
NOTE: Approved by staff.

DOWNPOAD
Win: - MEGA - - - WORKUPLOAD

View attachment 617919 View attachment 617920 View attachment 617921 View attachment 617924 View attachment 617925 View attachment 617926
It shows that there are torjans in the files?

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Trojans and other malicious files in virus total to be more specific
Been posted before, been explained before. It's a false positive, the game is safe. The crack applied to the game is considered a virus for... no idea, I'm not a guy who knows how they work, but this is something that happens with MOST cracked games from what I hear.
I've downloaded it from here two, maybe three times, and I'm fine.

RoutineNL

Aug 27, 2019
for some reason sometimes my PC just starts to roar while playing this game, and it's a decent one, idk why

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
for some reason sometimes my PC just starts to roar while playing this game, and it's a decent one, idk why
limit your FPS
edit: your computer is probably doing the equivalent of accelerating while in neutral in a car...pumping as many frames as possible when it doesn't actually get you anywhere

Reactions: RoutineNL
Aug 8, 2019
can you replay cutscenes? The bear chick had a cute scene where you finally got to have sex with her but sadly i can't seem to trigger it other than just having sex with her. Good game btw

Nicorondo

Feb 5, 2021
am i high or is there an event if you take one of the girls to the little hot springs area if so how do you trigger it?

Psan2022

Mar 8, 2022
Quick question. Is it censored? It says its censored an the tag is there but the expample pictures dont seem to be censored at all.

Or is it just hard to see the censorship because of the pixelart? :D

EricBauman

Jun 15, 2020
Quick question. Is it censored? It says its censored an the tag is there but the expample pictures dont seem to be censored at all.

Or is it just hard to see the censorship because of the pixelart? :D
It's certainly not censored, neither the pixelart or the CG scenes. Probably the first version uploaded was censored and nobody remembered to remove the tag.

Reactions: Psan2022
4.70 star(s) 89 Votes