Jesusplay0XG

Mar 28, 2022
and nobody answer me

anyway, i had the 1.08 ver. but i didn't found the way to the next area when you win aganist the fox boss, so i downloaded this version, from uploadhaven and MEGA, the file that everyone talks about, the Mai@KF.dll , my AV didn't found any virus on it so that's ok

but my problem is when i go to play, a little laggy from the beggining but it's not much problem,i wait a little for load the game, and in some point the game stops loading and this comes out

1656449045035.png

i tried running the game on administrator mode, with the exe of the two files (uploadhaven and MEGA) and comes this error, and when the bar below the slime fills, it says that "the game stopped working"

giving me two options, close the program or search in google for the solution to the problem, but that's not very accurate, i remember some time ago, like 1 or 2 years that the same error comes to me, but that time was in a earlier version of among us, it crashes the game obviusly

so, if someone helps me i would be very grateful, thanks.

• Sad
Reactions: HardcoreCuddler

Icarusuu

Dec 23, 2018
Ayura Crisis is that good? That you would compare it to this? Man I downloaded it a while back but never got around to playing it; maybe I should give it a go...
extremely horny games with good horny dialogue and crazy high quality sprite work, that also happens to match my fetishes, hence why i said that
oh also both have really good action gameplay, ayura crisis 2 just came out too (Eris Dysnomia)

Yog'Sothoth

Jul 3, 2022
I downloaded this but im having some issues, can anyone help?
- i cant sleep in-game, the screen just goes black and the game stops responding
- I seem to lose my progress everytime, there are "SaveData" files in the game folders but everytime i fire up the game i just start everything over again no matter what i do

Idk if this is a version issue or if is there some kind of fix but if anyone could help me I'd be most glad

EricBauman

Jun 15, 2020
I downloaded this but im having some issues, can anyone help?
- i cant sleep in-game, the screen just goes black and the game stops responding
- I seem to lose my progress everytime, there are "SaveData" files in the game folders but everytime i fire up the game i just start everything over again no matter what i do

Idk if this is a version issue or if is there some kind of fix but if anyone could help me I'd be most glad
Sounds like you're playing without extracting the compressed files into a folder or extracting them in a folder without writing permissions. Try extracting the game in a folder directly on the desktop or the disk root to see if it works fine like that.

Cr1tical

Oct 29, 2021
My guy, chances are, your Anti-virus got tripped up and remove some programs from the game file.
If I have to guess (or you read the previous threads) it is Mai@kf.dll that is missing. If it is, a few people are claiming that it is a False Positive flag.
Disabled it, re-downloaded after and it's still the same error. The DLL wasn't touched. I don't know why this is happening

4.70 star(s) 89 Votes