mullovergem

May 17, 2018
I ran this through virus total and got a few instances of virus can anyone also confirm this or is it just on my end?
Previous replier is correct; in case it sets off alarm bells I also want to mention that, as has been noted in the thread, the game will probably appear to freeze for a while during initial loading - this isn't malicious code or a crash, so don't worry about it and just wait a minute.

Sep 6, 2020
So is Mai@KF.dll actually a virus or a trojan or what?
Do not trust anyone saying "I used it and it is fine/safe". If virustotal is picking it up and linking its behavior to known malware or trojans, DO NOT RUN IT. Viruses and malware are more commonly designed to run in the background, silently, acting as relays, bots, zombies, etc. without the user ever knowing. They are meant to be stealthy, not take control of your PC or make it do funny things. For anyone here to give approval and say "it is safe" they better have a degree in malware reverse engineering and cybersecurity and be able to fully explain every behavior that the executable is taking. I am not saying anyone is trying to trick people into thinking it is safe, but likely they do not know any better. It is not worth it to risk infecting your PC. If you insist on running it, try spinning it up in a VM at a minimum. Until we see a version without these alerts, I will not be running it. It is more likely than not a virus of some sort

Last edited:

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Do not trust anyone saying "I used it and it is fine/safe". If virustotal is picking it up and linking its behavior to known malware or trojans, DO NOT RUN IT. Viruses and malware are more commonly designed to run in the background, silently, acting as relays, bots, zombies, etc. without the user ever knowing. They are meant to be stealthy, not take control of your PC or make it do funny things. For anyone here to give approval and say "it is safe" they better have a degree in malware reverse engineering and cybersecurity and be able to fully explain every behavior that the executable is taking. I am not saying anyone is trying to trick people into thinking it is safe, but likely they do not know any better. It is not worth it to risk infecting your PC. If you insist on running it, try spinning it up in a VM at a minimum. Until we see a version without these alerts, I will not be running it. It is more likely than not a virus of some sort
True, you should never trust me. I'm actually a robot designed to convince humans to make the worst decisions possible.

Reactions: uo3shosi3

EricBauman

Jun 15, 2020
i drowned her in it and even did her rematch just in case and nothing happened for me
All characters you can talk to (so the village inhabitants and the bosses) react with the heart when you masturbate next to them, but as far as I know, the only utility is to unlock the bear and devil girls. Maybe the other user was mixing the fox and bear girls?

By the way, I noticed in the stats screen that there's a counter for masturbations with slime, how do you do that?

ZerosF25Zone

Apr 4, 2021
As someone who has been using this site for almost a year now .
I would like to think the site mods would have picked up on the danger if there was some sort of virus / trojan existing on the site....

Feb 25, 2022
Whenever i go to bed after meeting the second succubus the screen goes black and nothing happens, upon pressing a couple of keys some weird sounds are made. Like if i press the down arrow key i hear a clapping sound, if i press v i hear a squelch. Can anyone help? I'm tired of going through the intro (also how do i skip scenes, like what key do i use to advance dialouge).

Edit: Nvm i deleted and re extracted all the files and it began working somehow,( if you're wondering how to move through dialouge try A (or your accept key in key bindings) up arrow key, or space)

Last edited:

ZerosF25Zone

Apr 4, 2021
Welp I've ran my copy of the game and it seems safe and functional so I have no idea what your all on about or what the big gripes is about.

Dec 5, 2021
All characters you can talk to (so the village inhabitants and the bosses) react with the heart when you masturbate next to them, but as far as I know, the only utility is to unlock the bear and devil girls. Maybe the other user was mixing the fox and bear girls?

By the way, I noticed in the stats screen that there's a counter for masturbations with slime, how do you do that?
the girls with the heart when you masturbate in front of them have unlockable scenes that unlock if you masturbate in front of them and bukkake them every single day
edit: except for the neko witch with green hair, her scenes are already unlocked

Last edited:
Reactions: Succubus Hunter
Sep 6, 2020
Welp I've ran my copy of the game and it seems safe and functional so I have no idea what your all on about or what the big gripes is about.
The point is that; the lack of knowledge about what constitutes "safe". It should run fine. Your PC should look normal. That is exactly what a majority of viruses are designed to do. They are silent and simply collect data or leverage your computers resources for whatever nefarious purpose. Largely, gone are the days of blatant hacking and meme viruses. I am simply trying to spread awareness that just because someone says "oh it's safe i ran it and nothing happened" literally means nothing. I would guarantee that no one has pored over the actual disassembled binary or linked DLLs and system calls to really see why this is being flagged. Hell even a simple netstat output analysis to see if new outgoing connections happen. If someone has, then they could explain why it might be a false positive. Until that happens I advise everyone to abide by the likes of virustotal since it picks this up with file names and behaviors linked to known malware from multiple major players in the Antivirus space.

And I would like to reiterate, I don't think anyone is trying to be malicious. Even the uploader would likely not know either (unless they have analyzed it themselves) and just have assumed it is safe because well "I ran it and nothing happened"... which again means nothing. So please don't take this as me trying to call anyone out, I am just trying to spread an awareness of why you shouldn't just trust what is posted here even if the intentions are not evil.

Jul 22, 2022
No comment on the first part, but if you mean the thing where it appears to freeze for a long time, just wait a few minutes.
Thanks I should have read the thread more closely since it's been mentioned before. Due to the whole scare about the contents i just deleted all the files, ran Rkill, and a full Malwarebytes scan with rootkit scanning on. Nothing was detected so hopefully all good. If the that changes i will make an updated post.

lollit123

Sep 22, 2020
I need help. I downloaded and ran the game but I'm stuck on this screen after the initial loading screen. Thanks

4.70 star(s) 89 Votes