Norse4353

Jun 7, 2021
I don't know if this has already been resolved, but after fighting final boss for a second time all my stats got defaulted, for example, my health was 304 before but now it's stuck at 120 and no matter what I eat it doesn't increase.

_152_

Feb 25, 2019
I don't know if this has already been resolved, but after fighting final boss for a second time all my stats got defaulted, for example, my health was 304 before but now it's stuck at 120 and no matter what I eat it doesn't increase.
If you go to the Succubus's House, then go out the door to the right of difficulty settings, you'll see an option to turn "Special Training" ON/OFF. Turning that off should change your max health back to what it was.

krendelll

Feb 4, 2019
Guys, I apologize if there have already been answers to my questions.

I understand that each type of mob (if you make friends with it) has a perk that the player gets. For example, from the green slime girl, the player receives the slime landmines.
I didn't understand how and what I did with the green slime girl, for which I received a perk from her.

So a couple of questions:
1. What and how much you need to do with other mobs to get a new perk from them?
2. What does the level of sex affect?
3. I understand that NPCs of the same type can capture several pieces - what is this opportunity for? Is it possible to make some kind of combo from several types of one NPC?

Last edited:

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020

I understand that each type of mob (if you make friends with it) has a perk that the player gets. For example, from the green slime girl, the player receives the slime landmines.
I didn't understand how and what I did with the green slime girl, for which I received a perk from her.

Can you tell me what and how much you need to do with other mobs to get a new perk from them?
Last I recall, I think you get the skill after bonding with a certain amount, which is different per monster I'm pretty sure.

Yolomon

Sep 24, 2020
This maybe a very late reply, but for those who ended up messing up their screen resolution by random button mashing or accidentally pressing a random button, I have figured out a very unconventional solution.
So far I haven't found any button to reset the resolution. The only way is to delete the game and reinstall it. If you're worried about your save progress, head over to the data folder and copy every single file with the word "save" in it. When you reinstall the game, paste all the 'save' files and overwrite any non-existing ones. This should recover your save fix the resolution problem.

Elexion

Aug 14, 2017
On a QWERTY keyboard resolution is controlled with ; and ]. ; lowers and ] raises. Alt+Enter will Fullscreen and the game and is affected by resolution.
/ Zooms in and \ zooms out on the MC
Any sex interaction where the MC might block the view D makes the MC less opaque and F make him more opaque

• Red Heart
Reactions: HornyNewt

Norse4353

Jun 7, 2021
If you go to the Succubus's House, then go out the door to the right of difficulty settings, you'll see an option to turn "Special Training" ON/OFF. Turning that off should change your max health back to what it was.
Thank you.

Yolomon

Sep 24, 2020
On a QWERTY keyboard resolution is controlled with ; and ]. ; lowers and ] raises. Alt+Enter will Fullscreen and the game and is affected by resolution.
/ Zooms in and \ zooms out on the MC
Any sex interaction where the MC might block the view D makes the MC less opaque and F make him more opaque
Turns out I mapped my ] key to 3. Thanks for making me aware of it

gent777

Apr 14, 2020

So a couple of questions:
1. What and how much you need to do with other mobs to get a new perk from them?
2. What does the level of sex affect?
3. I understand that NPCs of the same type can capture several pieces - what is this opportunity for? Is it possible to make some kind of combo from several types of one NPC?
1) You get very small upgrades for each one you bond with, but to get the actual skills based on them, you need to buy them from the shop. You pay for it with the level of bonding with them (you can get up to 3 per monster each day maximum).
2) That might be the one you get as you're having sex with a monster instead of the bond level, and all that is is how fast you fill up their heart gauge when you have sex with them on your terms (not when they're domming you). This is ideal for if you run into the same monster but with different names in new areas.
3) This I'm not fully understanding what you're asking here. If I'm reading it right, you're asking about bonding with the same monsters but with different names. All it does is give you slight upgrades to your stats and get them to not attack you when you revisit the area (unless you equip a certain item that allows even bonded monsters to attack you).

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

gent777

Apr 14, 2020
Does someone know when the game does the saves?
Every time you go to sleep and wake up the next day, which happens either when a boss is defeated (only for the first time, I believe), you lose and select the option to go to the next day, or you go to sleep on your own accord. For the third option, you can't spam sleep willy-nilly, as it has some sort of meter that needs to be charged (you can see it showing as "number"/100).

Sherosh

Jul 23, 2021
Does someone know when the game does the saves?
The game will save your progress in these situations:
  • You've made the pact with monster girl (if you
    befriend monster girl the game will save too)
  • You raised the monster girl level during sex
  • You opened the chest \ collected plants
  • You completed the quest
  • After the cutscenes
  • You slept
  • You died
(not sure) - You moved to another location

If you are afraid of losing your saves, you can save in the succubus's house (you always wake up there). I hope this information will be useful for you

Last edited:
Reactions: Knight6797

sandking1756

Jul 6, 2020
I'm quite concerned about these results from virus total, is there maybe a different version of this somewhere on the internet?
Mai@KF.dll seems very suspicious

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 91 Votes