tiredofusernames

Oct 10, 2022
hi.
i was wondering if anyone could anwer something for me.
i managed to catch on the internet that she can become 1 of your 3 partners that follow you around. but i found no information on how to obtain Leannya whatsoever.

Any info on this would be appreciated.

tiredofusernames

Oct 10, 2022
no it's not a sequel to forest of the blue skin neither is it prequel. They are working on the sequel of the succubus affection which is going to be succubus affection 2, and fotbs is not even finished so it's work in progress.
i saw this comment from 2 years ago. has there been any news on this thread regarding a sequel?

GeMo8

Aug 11, 2021
Just got a newer gpu Radeon RX 580, old gpu was Radeon HD 3080.

Why is this game micro stuttering on newer card... like I cleared the game and now it's unplayable, any ideas?

EricBauman

Jun 15, 2020
hi.
i managed to catch on the internet that she can become 1 of your 3 partners that follow you around. but i found no information on how to obtain Leannya whatsoever.

I can't remember how I unlocked her but have you tried obtaining her panties? You need to talk and have sex with her several days in a row for that. That might add her to the list of followers.

Dreick

Jan 12, 2018
Just got a newer gpu Radeon RX 580, old gpu was Radeon HD 3080.

Why is this game micro stuttering on newer card... like I cleared the game and now it's unplayable, any ideas?

you have updated your GPU drive and Uninstalled the old one?

7kass7

Jul 11, 2021
hi.

Looks like you have to beat the game. She appeared with final boss as companions.

thepayer17

May 14, 2022
As promised, an in-progress cheat table; anything that works is under 'functional', and should be usable; I got two others to work earlier, but I need to do further testing to make sure it actually finds the code in question every time- it's a little 50/50 right now, so they're labeled non-functional. This unfortunately includes a brand new cheat of my own devising that *should* remove the daily bond growth cap.

For infinite spell stocks, you need to use a spell like it before using the cheat- preferably the meowgical bullet spell -a few times to make sure it actually catches on; you'll know it works when it stops using up shots when you fire the spell.

I've be pretty busy this week, but I'll probably have some updates by the end of next week. It's not necessarily a difficult task, for the most part at least, but it is tedious... especially when I need to go back through and re-fix a cheat that I just had working, though in that case it's probably due to being *too* specific with my code-hook thingamajig.
hi, I was wondering where I should put the file ?

Haoss

Jul 28, 2020
So... Sometimes the Witch has her leggings on and sometimes she doesn't. That's not something you can cycle with the arrow keys. What causes this change? She doesn't have an armor bar like the Automaton or Forest Fox to undress and now I'm wondering if there's anything else I might've missed.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter
Jun 6, 2022
As promised, an in-progress cheat table; anything that works is under 'functional', and should be usable; I got two others to work earlier, but I need to do further testing to make sure it actually finds the code in question every time- it's a little 50/50 right now, so they're labeled non-functional. This unfortunately includes a brand new cheat of my own devising that *should* remove the daily bond growth cap.

For infinite spell stocks, you need to use a spell like it before using the cheat- preferably the meowgical bullet spell -a few times to make sure it actually catches on; you'll know it works when it stops using up shots when you fire the spell.

I've be pretty busy this week, but I'll probably have some updates by the end of next week. It's not necessarily a difficult task, for the most part at least, but it is tedious... especially when I need to go back through and re-fix a cheat that I just had working, though in that case it's probably due to being *too* specific with my code-hook thingamajig.
When will it be ready?

4.70 star(s) 89 Votes