Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
There's a ton of virus in the files (MEGA), according to the rules shouldn't this be fixed ?

BitDefenderTheta

Gen:NN.ZexaE.36158.!M1@aqngTJoi
McAfee-GW-Edition

GenericRXMW-IU!E82776287BB3
Sangfor Engine Zero

Trojan.Win32.Agent.V25s
TrendMicro-HouseCall

TROJ_GEN.R002H06A121
VBA32

TScope.Malware-Cryptor.SB
Yikes, saying that looks sus is an understatement.

luigipetty02

Jul 9, 2021
There's a ton of virus in the files (MEGA), according to the rules shouldn't this be fixed ?

BitDefenderTheta

Gen:NN.ZexaE.36158.!M1@aqngTJoi
McAfee-GW-Edition

GenericRXMW-IU!E82776287BB3
Sangfor Engine Zero

Trojan.Win32.Agent.V25s
TrendMicro-HouseCall

TROJ_GEN.R002H06A121
VBA32

TScope.Malware-Cryptor.SB
yes. thiis NEEEEEEDS to be fixed. ASAP
the program isn't working since "whoever" did the mega link MADE the game require this...
Mai@KF.dll
..in order for Succubus Affection 1.09E to ACTUALLY RUN. yes, ACTUALLY FUCTION

my Computer Anti-virus (McAfee) keeps erasing the "Mai@KF.dll" every single time I even try to START Succubus Affection WITH this ".dll " in the files. …which is "somehow required" for the game to run even...?]

(and when was the Mega Link uploaded...? HMMMMMMM??? in 2020!)

..can... someone maybe please help with this..?

Dreick

Jan 12, 2018
so the game contains a virus?
no, False positive, the game have DRM, then need a crack to bypass the DRM, this has been discussed here several times before, as well as ALWAYS a game has DRM and needs a crack... Mai@KF.dll is part of the crack, used in many other games like Succubus Slot to break the DRM...

in other words, whenever a game has DRM, to play it for free, you will have to have a CRACK to break the DRM, and a crack 99.9% of the time will be it considered a virus, After all, it bypasses the DRM security system

luigipetty02

Jul 9, 2021
no, False positive, the game have DRM, then need a crack to bypass the DRM, this has been discussed here several times before, as well as ALWAYS a game has DRM and needs a crack... Mai@KF.dll is part of the crack, used in many other games like Succubus Slot to break the DRM...

in other words, whenever a game has DRM, to play it for free, you will have to have a CRACK to break the DRM, and a crack 99.9% of the time will be it considered a virus, After all, it bypasses the DRM security system
(oh, that makes sense.. I'm sorry, just got worried.)

then.... this is mainly for the game correct???
since it seems to crack through the setup process m guessing...

so.. will ONLY do the Cracking for only the game..?

I'm just curious before I try something... since if it only will be programmed to bypass DRM... might download it.
i just didn't want this Mai to dig through any other files on my laptop.

Last edited:

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
(oh, that makes sense.. I'm sorry, just got worried.)

then.... this is mainly for the game correct???
since it seems to crack through the setup process m guessing...

so.. will ONLY do the Cracking for only the game..?

I'm just curious before I try something... since if it only will be programmed to bypass DRM... might download it.
i just didn't want this Mai to dig through any other files on my laptop.
Before you try to use it on other games, I'm like 90% sure it only works on this one. Each different game has to have a different crack, even if it's the same type of DRM, so far as I remember.

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
why does it ask for me to allow changes on my device
because it needs to alter protected files in order to install.
common sometimes, trust it if you want to but if you want to be safe you should always say no to that.
note that if a program wanted to fuck your PC, it would not need you to confirm that.
you confirming just makes it easier, I guess

Reactions: FetishFocusedNerd

Narakin

Jul 6, 2022
Is the developer working on another (new) game? I remember also playing Forest of Blue something from this guy.

hornydud

Feb 5, 2023
guys im having some trouble with the game everytime i open the game it suddenly stops working after 3 seconds or 4. Can someonehelp me out?

Kcul

Oct 31, 2021
I just finished the game but I'm not sure if I collected all the girls. Is there any way for me to check how many out of the total I collected? if not, can anyone tell me how many of each girl is in the game? thx in advance.

4.70 star(s) 89 Votes