TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
sooooo gooooooooood loved it, but i missed the gallery
there's a "gallery" in your backyard that gets automatically fully unlocked once you finish the game, but it's only for the CG scenes you get for losing boss fights. when you finish the game you get the skill "Call" which allows you to summon any contracted girl to any map you want them on without needing them to be your companion.

Hxtav

Sep 27, 2022
there's a "gallery" in your backyard that gets automatically fully unlocked once you finish the game, but it's only for the CG scenes you get for losing boss fights. when you finish the game you get the skill "Call" which allows you to summon any contracted girl to any map you want them on without needing them to be your companion.
NOO WAY I REMOVED THE GAME !!!!

Hxtav

Sep 27, 2022
Thx btw

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Spoiler of course: The Imp gives the cat-girl the red pill you didn't take, pretty much making her a horny mess that can't think for herself, you are than bad ended by the imp and her and she comments on "how sad that your friend betrayed you" or something of the like.
I... think you're talking about a different game. There's nothing like that in this one.

Issou24

Aug 23, 2022
I have problems with shiro no yakata, when I try to open the game, does not work you have how to make me work.

Roninonix

Apr 17, 2020
is there a way to modify files? Tried Cheat Engine and vsc but code is foren for me foreign.
also i wouldnt mind save with a lot of hp

Lusxed

Jan 2, 2023
There's a ton of virus in the files (MEGA), according to the rules shouldn't this be fixed ?

BitDefenderTheta

Gen:NN.ZexaE.36158.!M1@aqngTJoi
McAfee-GW-Edition

GenericRXMW-IU!E82776287BB3
Sangfor Engine Zero

Trojan.Win32.Agent.V25s
TrendMicro-HouseCall

TROJ_GEN.R002H06A121
VBA32

TScope.Malware-Cryptor.SB

• Wow
Reactions: Succubus Hunter