Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
This seems like a harem game but it got no Harem tag?? Am I missing something? I only see the male MC from both trailers and all the previews

Haoss

Jul 28, 2020
I just finished the game but I'm not sure if I collected all the girls. Is there any way for me to check how many out of the total I collected? if not, can anyone tell me how many of each girl is in the game? thx in advance.
Wish I knew that as well. Sometimes I can get the Witch to drop her pants, most of the times don't. I have no idea what triggers it and if there's any other character with similar variations. There's no "content compendium" AFAIK.

This seems like a harem game but it got no Harem tag?? Am I missing something? I only see the male MC from both trailers and all the previews
I didn't even knew that was a tag, but yeah it's definitely a harem game. The MC is the only male in the entire game.

Reactions: Nerro

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Wish I knew that as well. Sometimes I can get the Witch to drop her pants, most of the times don't. I have no idea what triggers it and if there's any other character with similar variations. There's no "content compendium" AFAIK.

I didn't even knew that was a tag, but yeah it's definitely a harem game. The MC is the only male in the entire game.
Yes. Ryahn please add Harem tag

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
I disagree, from what I understand so far MC is practicing relationship anarchy (Many independent relationships/ partners) rather than a harem (MC with with multiple partners exclusively with him).
I was under the assumption that harem tag also means you are the only male in the world and only you can be with the women. If you just need to be able to have relationships with ever female at the same time, that sure changes things. Also means lot of harem tagged games can have NTR and other sharing tags as long as it has a harem route hm..

Last edited:

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I was under the assumption that harem tag also means you are the only male in the world and only you can be with the women. If you just need to be able to have relationships with ever female at the same time, that sure changes things. Also means lot of harem tagged games can have NTR and other sharing tags as long as it has a harem route hm..
The harem tag gets thrown around a lot just like the NTR one does. Also, harem and NTR can coexist as Netorase (Consensual sharing). For example if it's an open "House" (Everyone sleeps with everyone including MC).

Minishotgun

May 10, 2017
What do you mean by that?
He means that he found the panties of one of the characters (i'm guessing he refers to the Cat-Witch) and asks if anyones knows what triggers it and if there are other characters that can drop their panties. (to which i answer, yes, all the girls that raised your character, which means the bear girl that hunts for you, the 2 succubus, and the cat wizard drop their panties under certain circumstances, if there are more, i don't know)

Haoss

Jul 28, 2020
He means that he found the panties of one of the characters (i'm guessing he refers to the Cat-Witch) and asks if anyones knows what triggers it and if there are other characters that can drop their panties. (to which i answer, yes, all the girls that raised your character, which means the bear girl that hunts for you, the 2 succubus, and the cat wizard drop their panties under certain circumstances, if there are more, i don't know)
Nope. The regular witch enemy. The sex animation w/ her it's usually with an black underwear just slightly torn. I've gotten her to drop it entirely, but I couldn't ever figure out how.

Dreick

Jan 12, 2018
Nope. The regular witch enemy. The sex animation w/ her it's usually with an black underwear just slightly torn. I've gotten her to drop it entirely, but I couldn't ever figure out how.
Just hit her a few times, some Enemy have a armor, if u break the armor, she will lose some clothes

Exemple, the Beast-Woman

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Haoss

Jul 28, 2020
Just hit her a few times, some Enemy have a armor, if u break the armor, she will lose some clothes

Exemple, the Beast-Woman

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Tried this too, but no dice... Or at least it doesn't work if you set her as your follower. I've yet to try those just roaming around.

quietude

May 14, 2019
Does anyone know if the developer has any other games? or is working in another project? This game is a absolute gem!

4.70 star(s) 89 Votes