Gongohl

Feb 1, 2023
I can't find Selma, she isn't at the Farm and I've looked all over the Village. I remember running into her on a rooftop at one point but I can't remember exactly where that was. Anybody know where she is?

bittetpeter

Oct 7, 2020
I tried playing it but it just doesn't load. It's always stuck at 1%. I checked my Windows Defender but it doesn't detect any threats, so DRM-cracker is fine, probably.
I had to re-extract it several times, changed .exe's name so English patch would patch it. but it didn't launch before.

And right when I finished typing the sentences above and clicked the window to check how is the game doing it suddenly went from 1% to 100%. What can I call it besides magic

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
I tried playing it but it just doesn't load. It's always stuck at 1%. I checked my Windows Defender but it doesn't detect any threats, so DRM-cracker is fine, probably.
I had to re-extract it several times, changed .exe's name so English patch would patch it. but it didn't launch before.

And right when I finished typing the sentences above and clicked the window to check how is the game doing it suddenly went from 1% to 100%. What can I call it besides magic
Yeah the game is just kinda... like that, for some reason. It stays at 1% for an eternity, then suddenly when you blink it's at 100%.

M3NT0R98

Sep 4, 2020
As promised, an in-progress cheat table; anything that works is under 'functional', and should be usable; I got two others to work earlier, but I need to do further testing to make sure it actually finds the code in question every time- it's a little 50/50 right now, so they're labeled non-functional. This unfortunately includes a brand new cheat of my own devising that *should* remove the daily bond growth cap.

For infinite spell stocks, you need to use a spell like it before using the cheat- preferably the meowgical bullet spell -a few times to make sure it actually catches on; you'll know it works when it stops using up shots when you fire the spell.

I've be pretty busy this week, but I'll probably have some updates by the end of next week. It's not necessarily a difficult task, for the most part at least, but it is tedious... especially when I need to go back through and re-fix a cheat that I just had working, though in that case it's probably due to being *too* specific with my code-hook thingamajig.
Hi wanderingFragment, we have been waiting for the cheat table update from you. I believe it's been over five months since you said you'll upload a new cheat table.

I know you said you're busy, but five months that's a lot of time. Pls update/upload a cheat table TYSM

FaolanCelebsul

Jun 20, 2018
Does anyone know if there are girls hidden behind certain conditions or are there just more slots in the friends/ability list then there are girls? Cause I'm don't with the story and there are still around 6 blank spaces in both lists

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Any notable secrets after beating the game?
So far as I'm aware, no. You do automatically unlock all loss scenes in the backyard though, as well as unlocking the "Call" skill to summon any monster anywhere, and you can refight bosses if you go to their arenas (though I'm pretty sure you can do that even before clearing the game). Can even get Iris' and uh... the other girl who's name I forgot, the second to last boss, panties by doing so. Can get Selma's, Shannon's, and the cat witch girl who's name I forgot's panties as well by masturbating and cumming on them once a day (as in, separated by going to sleep when the number over the bed is 100/100) for several days in a row, then having sex with them several days in a row (you can skip the masturbation step with the cat witch girl).

Reactions: protobutweird
4.70 star(s) 89 Votes