Zel Pi

Jul 2, 2021
Uh, help... After i finish the fight with catgirl wizard.... I don't know where to go...
Same.....did you found out where to go?

I saw a gameplay that went to the magic shop using the warp with the floating feather but mine only have Succubus's House and Backyard option.

EDIT: I found out you just have to go outside the house through the door on the left that I didn't know was passable and use the green portal outside(which you can see outside).

Last edited:

VenerableOne

May 26, 2020
My antivirus keeps telling me there is malware when I try to open the game but not when I unzip it or download it. Is the game safe?

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
My antivirus keeps telling me there is malware when I try to open the game but not when I unzip it or download it. Is the game safe?
It is safe, I can verify. Well, I can only vouch for the mega link for sure, but I don't see why other links wouldn't be the same file.
Let me guess, the file triggering it is MAI@KF.dll or something along those lines? That's the crack, required for the game to actually run.

AstralBout

Aug 10, 2017
Where to go to the last stage of the game?
I only remembered that the succ was going to fly me there or something.

lordlundar

Sep 30, 2017
SA20230503124533.PNG
This is the garden I'm referring to. The area is labelled (in the bottom right of the gameplay screen) as Farm. Go into the left building and then up to the second floor. You'll see new stone platforms there and a travel marker on the lowest one. that takes you to the new zone.

comic111

Dec 12, 2021
Can someone please help, i try to run the game and then a setup thing appears, then it asks me where it wants to be installed but i click next and then it says "must be installed on the steam version of the game"

MrNice88

May 28, 2022
Can someone please help, i try to run the game and then a setup thing appears, then it asks me where it wants to be installed but i click next and then it says "must be installed on the steam version of the game"
That looks like the message you get when you try to install the uncensored patch for the Kagura version of the game which already has it built in, hence it saying you need the steam version for it... If you grab the game from here or buy it from Kagura you don't need the uncensored patch.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter
4.70 star(s) 89 Votes