MrNice88

May 28, 2022
I've been reading all the replies, still unsure whether this is safe or not..
This game is safe... Dunno what else to say, a few have had installation issues but the game itself is safe.
It's on Steam and Kagura games if you want to support the dev and be sure you're getting a safe copy. If not, risk it for a biscuit.

ImagineSimping

Sep 21, 2022
Hey,
I've encountered some problems with the game.
It seems like I can't explore any areas after completing the "tutoria" other than the two areas, the main house and the backyard.
I assume it's related to me not applying the patch yet, but I can't apply it without it saying that I have to use the steam version.
Any solutions?
The files you guys mentioned that have patch pre-installed seemed to have expired so I'm wondering if there's any updated sources.

MrNice88

May 28, 2022
Hey,
I've encountered some problems with the game.
It seems like I can't explore any areas after completing the "tutoria" other than the two areas, the main house and the backyard.
I assume it's related to me not applying the patch yet, but I can't apply it without it saying that I have to use the steam version.
Any solutions?
The files you guys mentioned that have patch pre-installed seemed to have expired so I'm wondering if there's any updated sources.
There should be a green portal on the far left of the house, (there's a door you walk through onto a porch to the left of the house, the green portal should be there) from there you walk right to the far right portal, then head left to the far portal and that should be the first area...
If those portals aren't showing up I don't know what to suggest.
The patch is just an uncensored patch for the steam version of the game, it's saying you can't use it because that patch is already built in everywhere else.

MrNice88

May 28, 2022
any game similar to this,please?
The closest you'll get is Forest of blue skin, as it's made by the same person. It has a similar amount of great animations too.
There are some similiarish games, castle of temptation, super monsters 'n' girls, SuperMamonoSisters... Scarlet Maiden was pretty decent but lacked a good variety of H content imo.
There are a few more I can't quite bring to mind too...

AnthKIngXDth

Sep 25, 2018
Lo más parecido que tendrás es Bosque de piel azul, ya que está hecho por la misma persona. También tiene una cantidad similar de excelentes animaciones.
Hay algunos juegos similares, Castle of Temptation, Super Monsters 'n' Girls, SuperMamonoSisters... Scarlet Maiden era bastante decente pero carecía de una buena variedad de contenido H en mi opinión.
Hay algunos más que no puedo recordar también...
[/CITA]
thanks bro

mullovergem

May 17, 2018
Reactions: Berurinn

HardcoreCuddler

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Anyone know why the game exe brings up 8 flags on virustotal ? Seems concerning.
Want someone to confirm whether/why they're false positives or not.
with fucking EIGHT I wouldn't install this shit even if they were false-positives lol.
I've never seen anything more than 4 red flags on virustotal before.

Dreick

Jan 12, 2018
Anyone know why the game exe brings up 8 flags on virustotal ? Seems concerning.
Want someone to confirm whether/why they're false positives or not.
https://f95zone.to/threads/succubus-affection-v1-09e-diary-of-sakiba.49948/post-9944381

a quick explanation of the reason
but basically:
The Game has DRM > need a Crack to play the game without online autentication > Crack need Modify a protected file to be able to bypass the DRM > Anything that try modify a protected file is detect as a Virus

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 85 Votes