Madeni

Oct 17, 2021
There's a program called JoytoKey where you can assign keys to your controller, that's the only way I know how. It does work though I've done it for this game. The initial setup is a little tedious but then you're good to go.
I'll try that,thanks
I've tried DS4Windows to do that, but it refuses to map the space key to a button, and I don't know why

EDIT: It works thanks ! Could you share your keybinds ? It's such a pain to try to find a correct one when the tutorial is so poorly designed haha. I keep losing without properly being able to test the bindings

Last edited:

MrNice88

May 28, 2022
I'll try that,thanks
I've tried DS4Windows to do that, but it refuses to map the space key to a button, and I don't know why

EDIT: It works thanks ! Could you share your keybinds ? It's such a pain to try to find a correct one when the tutorial is so poorly designed haha. I keep losing without properly being able to test the bindings
1694119388977.png I can't remember if these were the default controls or which button corresponds to which controller button, but this should give you a rough idea.

Reactions: Nicorondo

theMario3721

Jan 20, 2020
Could anyone kindly point to me what other games this dev has made? I've been reading the thread but it's quite long so I am a bit lost here.

Reactions: Gravvy

MrNice88

May 28, 2022
Could anyone kindly point to me what other games this dev has made? I've been reading the thread but it's quite long so I am a bit lost here.
Just forest of the blue skin and dream buster Alice other than this, he's currently working on a horror game called shiro no yakata.

izaro

Nov 3, 2018
there is a demo of shiro no yakata? or the other game he is making? i now there is one demo, that i alredy have, o just want to now if there are two demos of zell games. (sorry for the bad english)

troufas

Nov 13, 2018
Help please, I've gotten the pants from Irys, Lisa and Leannya.
I've spent almost 7 inn-game days, each day maxing out the level for each succubus and masturbating/cumming on them at least 3 times but i have yet to unlock panties or sex from Shannon and Selma or the handjob scene from Irys.

What must i do?

MrNice88

May 28, 2022
Help please, I've gotten the pants from Irys, Lisa and Leannya.
I've spent almost 7 inn-game days, each day maxing out the level for each succubus and masturbating/cumming on them at least 3 times but i have yet to unlock panties or sex from Shannon and Selma or the handjob scene from Irys.

What must i do?
You're best of going to the wiki for this game I can't remember, have you revisited the bosses in game and fought them again?

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

lblargh

Sep 10, 2017
Just cause other people might have the same problems I have, I had an error that crashed Succubus Affection at the start of the game. Apparently, certain implements of Unity do not play well with Citrix Workspace. After I uninstalled Citrix, the game worked.

Icarusuu

Dec 23, 2018
zell made animations for this and his previous game like superfast compared to now where its been more years on his new ghost game where its months for 1 monster = 1 animation, i wonder if he had external animation help for SA?
anyways i hope he succeeds, his animations are masterclass.

MrNice88

May 28, 2022
zell made animations for this and his previous game like superfast compared to now where its been more years on his new ghost game where its months for 1 monster = 1 animation, i wonder if he had external animation help for SA?
anyways i hope he succeeds, his animations are masterclass.
I found FOBS and SA after they'd been made, so I can't comment there. But we currently get average one animation per month, occasionally there'll be 2 or 3 or something different with an item too. But that's just what's being released in the demo, that's not to say he doesn't have more stuff lined up, like on his blog there's a few animations that haven't been seen yet... To my knowledge he does all his animations himself, I think he included a fan made one in FOBS but that's about it.
I doubt all the animations will make it to the demo, I hope not anyway I want some that I haven't seen before when it comes to full release.
I agree though his pixel animations are some of the best around.

imaginationwheel

Oct 26, 2023
Question: Does the version you'd get by paying the publisher (Kagura) have English? Is there a translation patch or something? (I see a Steam patch mentioned on the game page on Kagura's shop).

It doesn't say anything about language so I'd assume it's in Japanese (also the pics have Japanese text).

MrNice88

May 28, 2022
Question: Does the version you'd get by paying the publisher (Kagura) have English? Is there a translation patch or something? (I see a Steam patch mentioned on the game page on Kagura's shop).

It doesn't say anything about language so I'd assume it's in Japanese (also the pics have Japanese text).
The Kagura version is already translated, no patch required. The steam patch is an uncensored patch for if you buy it through steam only.

IFayde

Feb 17, 2019
Hi,

I was bored and wanted to play the game again. I was annoyed with the unnecessary time-gating mechanics, so I modded the game to fit my needs. I thought I could share it since there is a lack of mods. If this is not allowed, I'll remove this post (hopefully it stays). The mod does the following:

PREFACE: I'LL NOT DO CUSTOM MOD/CHANGE REQUESTS, I'LL ADD STUFF TO THIS IF I FEEL LIKE IT. IF YOU WANT TO CHANGE THE ASSEMBLY YOURSELF CHECK THE LAST SECTION.

Changed:
- Removes the limit of cooking (don't know if the game can handle huge amounts of cooked dishes without sleeping in between)
- On harvest (of anything plant related on the map), multiplies loot by a factor of x5
- Bond-level of friendly musume can be increased indefinitely (no more 3x per day)

Added:
- If you level up the musume specific Sex-Experience level, you will now gain stats in Sex Prowess + Cum Power + Sex Resistance. There is a 20% chance to roll +(2-10) for each of the stats, otherwise +(1-3). All stats are individually rolled.

Installation:
After unzipping the archive ( View attachment Assembly-CSharp.7z ) (f95zone does not allow pure .dll files), put the extracted file into the ..\Succubus_Affection Kagura\Succubus Affection\SuccubusAffection1.09E_Data\Managed folder and accept replacing the already present file.

For people that are curious how I did it:
I inspected the assembly using ILSpy in conjunction with dnSpy and then used dnSpy to edit the code and recompile the assembly. In the provided text file are just some notes I jotted down during the inspection to keep track of the code.

Troubleshooting:
- Make sure that the game works without modding it (properly loads, also retry starting it up around 3-5 times, high performance pcs do seem to have issues booting this game).
- If you use an overclocking-profile, try starting the game without it (also goes for undervolting/underclocking).
- Otherwise, I wouldn't know what causes issues when loading this game. The code is not written properly here and there (there are classic 7+ depth deep if-else statement blocks and other shenanigans like unnecessary forced sleeps etc.)

If people like this mod, it would be nice if you can contact the OP to make a link to this post, since I don't have the minimum messages required to contact him and mods tend to get lost in threads like these :(

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 85 Votes