Erwoul69

Sep 25, 2019
Hey,
I've encountered some problems with the game.
It seems like I can't explore any areas after completing the "tutoria" other than the two areas, the main house and the backyard.
I assume it's related to me not applying the patch yet, but I can't apply it without it saying that I have to use the steam version.
Any solutions?
The files you guys mentioned that have patch pre-installed seemed to have expired so I'm wondering if there's any updated sources.
I know it's weird but I'm on 109e and having this issue, just nowhere to go
They said head to the forest but in the backyard nothing is there just the teleport back into the house and the waypoint thing that... also goes into the house so uh yea..

So hey read through like 50 pages, found out you just keep walking left in the house and fucking DOOR opens, Idk why but I thought the teleport outside that door was connected to the one on the far right. We good now

Last edited:

Anikabuto

Oct 18, 2022
It's sad to watch and know that there will be no more updates, the game is logically completed, there are a lot of monsters and it makes no sense to add new ones... but it's still sad....

Reactions: quantry

MrNice88

May 28, 2022
It's sad to watch and know that there will be no more updates, the game is logically completed, there are a lot of monsters and it makes no sense to add new ones... but it's still sad....
I would've liked to see a bit more done with Selma, a boss fight perhaps... I think Zell's moving back to SA 2 once his current project is finished.

MrNice88

May 28, 2022
Back? There's a Succubus Affection 2???? WHAT?
Yeah from what I've read, Zell's list of games in order of priority are the current horror game he's working on with someone else. Tower of Shiratane he's calling it on his own blog at the moment but I've heard a few other names. Then SA 2, then perhaps his own horror game he was working on, then if we're really lucky he'll finish off remaking Forest of the blue skin.
That's one busy dude.

JohnRustles

Jul 18, 2017
Question to you guys. Is bond level 3 maximum with a girl?
And is it possible to stop MC from fainting every time I befriend the monster girl?

Thanks.

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Question to you guys. Is bond level 3 maximum with a girl?
If you're thinking about what I'm thinking about, no. You just can only raise it three times per girl per day. You need to sleep when the number above your bed is 100/100 in order to reset how many times you can raise it.
And is it possible to stop MC from fainting every time I befriend the monster girl?
As in, the animation where he falls over on the ground for a bit? No, don't think so.
As in, game over-ing? He should not be doing that, if he is then something very wrong has happened.
You're welcome, hopefully

JohnRustles

Jul 18, 2017
If you're thinking about what I'm thinking about, no. You just can only raise it three times per girl per day. You need to sleep when the number above your bed is 100/100 in order to reset how many times you can raise it.

As in, the animation where he falls over on the ground for a bit? No, don't think so.
As in, game over-ing? He should not be doing that, if he is then something very wrong has happened.
Okay so only 3 levels a time per day, thank you.
As for falling over, yes I meant the animation. I didn't get game over yet, thankfully.

Thank you very much for the answers!

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Is it just me or was Forest of the Blue Skin nuked? I'm looking fot it all over F95 but I can't find the thread.

4.70 star(s) 85 Votes