• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

CrimsonArtifice

Jun 3, 2020
Is it possible to remove an enemy or friend so I can get some new names? There is this monster girl I don't like, but they have a name that is pretty nice. I want to get rid her completely so the name can be in circulation again. It's also pretty annoying that the village, and shops are just filled with people.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

DarkLabs02

Jun 10, 2018
Yeah, Zell's currently working on a horror game with someone else, then I think they're moving on to SA2 after that, so it'll be a while but it's happening :)
So in your opinion, should we consider that his FOBS game is abandonned or just suspended ?
Wasn't he supposed to get back on that one even before SA2 ?

MrNice88

May 28, 2022
So in your opinion, should we consider that his FOBS game is abandonned or just suspended ?
Wasn't he supposed to get back on that one even before SA2 ?
I've heard another developer on here say he thinks FOBS is abandoned. All we really know is FOBS was originally made on a very limiting engine which was why it was broke into two parts. Zell started remaking it on another less limiting engine but found it to be very tedious... Whether or not he can get past those feelings in the future is anyone's guess really. I hope so I thought FOBS was awesome, with some of his best animations. I'd equally like to see SA2 though. I hope we get both eventually, I'd heard SA2 was next after his horror game, but I can't recall if it was from someone on here or from one of Zell's pages. Aside from the one we're getting demo's for, he's also working on a horror game by himself that we haven't seen much of yet, so he seems like a busy guy for the foreseeable.

senprul

Dec 7, 2023
I wholeheartedly agree, FOBS had something special about it.
But Zell just makes banger animations, so SA2 or any of his other projects are more than welcome too.
Succubus diary seems to be working on shiro no yakata for the time being, as of 30th November 2023, they are currently working to finish up the first half of the game, so while SA2 have been announced few years back, it might take quite a long time. But hey, any game by zell is a welcome addition to my spending plan.

4.70 star(s) 85 Votes