Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
You might have the same problem a lot of other people have: Uncapped FPS. If you don't have a cap on your FPS, set one for 60FPS and see if that fixes it at all.
Thank you for this suggestion. I will give this a try the next time I try playing this game.

Deadeye_777

Apr 19, 2021
Is there a way to have this run in background? game stops when i click anything else other than the game screen and i want to see if i can grind the species sex skills while doing something else.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

quantry

Oct 28, 2021
It's really bugging me that however high you get your hit points when your character gets snatched, getting drained by one monster after another you get sex damage based on a percentage which is increasing, so whether you have 10000 hp or a 1000 hp makes little change in this scenario..
That could somehow be fixed with a new item(or editing an existing) anti drain pendant with higher protection or finding and changing that percentages to lower incrementing amounts. (It makes sense for the damage to be increasing )

If only this game was modding friendly, I had so many stuff to test, unfortunately couldn't even use cheat engine on it (when it was safe to use, don't even remember the safe version of it anymore)

Still, many thanks to IFayde for posting that assembly mod, gave the game some new life :)

Edit; Half of the code is in Japanese, I wouldn't even know what to look for..

Last edited:

UserOfThy

Jan 15, 2024
Is it normal that when I try to run the game, I get a notice of "The Enigma protector, Internal protection error, please contact the author!"? I've tried installing it from different sources and I still get this. How to fix this?

UserOfThy

Jan 15, 2024
Is it normal that when I try to run the game, I get a notice of "The Enigma protector, Internal protection error, please contact the author!"? I've tried installing it from different sources and I still get this. How to fix this?
I thought this was suspicious so I tried to put the .exe in and I got this :

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Dreick

Jan 12, 2018
I thought this was suspicious so I tried to put the .exe in and I got this :
https://f95zone.to/threads/succubus-affection-v1-09e-diary-of-sakiba.49948/post-11206518

your antivirus probably deleted the Crack

Reactions: UserOfThy

UserOfThy

Jan 15, 2024
Gotchu thanks for the response. It just seemed a lil bizarre, you know? I've also encountered "Enigma protector error thingy" with this game: (2) Unity - Completed - Succubus Slot [Final] [Goodnight Developers] | F95zone. Don't think anybody has had that kind of problem. So how should I go about to be able to keep the crack? Disabling my antivirus...., I guess? Or do you might know any other way?

Knight6797

Jul 26, 2022
Man I love this game so much, played through it in 2 days... pixel sex is just peak h-content and I am not even ashamed to admit it. Just out of interest, which girl did u guys like the most? I personally love Lisas scene cuz of how fleshed out it was.

Dreick

Jan 12, 2018
Gotchu thanks for the response. It just seemed a lil bizarre, you know? I've also encountered "Enigma protector error thingy" with this game: (2) Unity - Completed - Succubus Slot [Final] [Goodnight Developers] | F95zone. Don't think anybody has had that kind of problem. So how should I go about to be able to keep the crack? Disabling my antivirus...., I guess? Or do you might know any other way?
Your antivirus definitely deleted the Crack, Succubus Slot uses the same crack as Succubus Affection, and both have the same DRM, this error is because you don't have the crack, the DRM doesn't allow you to access the game...

To recover the crack (Mai@KF.dll, and some others files) you need to not only recover the file but also leave it on the white list of your antivirus, I don't know which antivirus is yours, but just search on how to recover it and leave it on the white list

oh, also use the correct Exe, the SuccubusAffection1.09E is the correct

And "Enigma protector" is a DRM

UserOfThy

Jan 15, 2024
Your antivirus definitely deleted the Crack, Succubus Slot uses the same crack as Succubus Affection, and both have the same DRM, this error is because you don't have the crack, the DRM doesn't allow you to access the game...

To recover the crack (Mai@KF.dll, and some others files) you need to not only recover the file but also leave it on the white list of your antivirus, I don't know which antivirus is yours, but just search on how to recover it and leave it on the white list

oh, also use the correct Exe, the SuccubusAffection1.09E is the correct

And "Enigma protector" is a DRM
I'm using windows 11 and my antivirus is of course Windows Defender. I've tried to local exclude the Mai@KF.dll or excluding the entire folder but still got the enigma protector problem when opening the .exe. Thank you u legend for all your help tho. This is what my succubus affection folder looks like for more context:

Last edited:

Dreick

Jan 12, 2018
I'm using windows 11 and my antivirus is of course Windows Defender. I've tried to local exclude the Mai@KF.dll or excluding the entire folder but still got the enigma protector problem when opening the .exe. Thank you u legend for all your help tho. This is what my succubus affection folder looks like for more context:
your folder looks Different, i am pretty sure u need SuccubusAffection1.09E.exe.org to Run the Exe, i removed this from the folder and game dont run, try redownload and check if the Windows Defender dont remove anything from the Folder, also u dont need aply any patch if u download from here

I was looking at the game's sprites and found this, I don't remember seeing this in the game, does anyone know if it's removed content or I just didn't find it?
She is from forest of the blue skin, no idea what she does in this game files, this exact animation have in the original game

UserOfThy

Jan 15, 2024
Whew, haha. Finally managed to make this work. My antivirus wasn't the problem. With a lot, and a lot of trial and error, I've figured out that my problem was related to the compatibility settings of my exe. Yes, the game is a little laggy at the opening, but it seems to run smoothly for the rest. Hopefully, it won't jinx me, lol. Well, I've managed to make succubus slot work perfectly, so maybe it'll just work out, right? But man, was that a ride. Thanks, Dreick, for your time. I don't deserve it.

Last edited:

Dreick

Jan 12, 2018
Whew, haha. Finally managed to make this work. My antivirus wasn't the problem. With a lot, and a lot of trial and error, I've figured out that my problem was related to the compatibility settings of my exe. Yes, the game is a little laggy at the opening, but it seems to run smoothly for the rest. Hopefully, it won't jinx me, lol. Well, I've managed to make succubus slot work perfectly, so maybe it'll just work out, right? But man, was that a ride. Thanks, Dreick, for your time. I don't deserve it.
Oh, and one last question. You told me that the patch is already in the game, so can I just remove the "Succubus Affection EN Patch v1.00" folder from the game directory, or should I keep it?
You're welcome! Have a good gaming!

4.70 star(s) 85 Votes