Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
I'm quite concerned about these results from virus total, is there maybe a different version of this somewhere on the internet?

Much like several other files on this website, it's a false positive.

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
What exactly is 'Mai@KF.dll', is it a injector?
This is from :

1664090238521.png

It's a different game, but it's the same file, so it sounds like it's a crack file for the game, (aka the thing to get past the (usually) drm stuff).

Really need to learn to use a search engine man (and that's not just to you but many lazy people on this site), I found that in less than 2-3 minutes by typing in what is Mai@KF.dll?

sandking1756

Jul 6, 2020
This is from :

View attachment 2063242

It's a different game, but it's the same file, so it sounds like it's a crack file for the game, (aka the thing to get past the (usually) drm stuff).

Really need to learn to use a search engine man (and that's not just to you but many lazy people on this site), I found that in less than 2-3 minutes by typing in what is Mai@KF.dll?
Ah thank you, I was really concerned about this.

GeMo8

Aug 11, 2021
At the start of the game, I was able to just penetrate any monster girl and instantly increase affection to max and convert her to my side. ( I was buying stuff from food shop randomly, and I was using every skill )

I am on my 2nd playthrough focusing on mellee, and I have no idea how I did the instant conversion. ( Now I am reading what each meal does and using only 5 skills )

Is this relared to number of skills? 10 vs 5 or I Jast had an amazing build in 1st run?

For hentai game this one is deep in mehanics and combat, Love it

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
At the start of the game, I was able to just penetrate any monster girl and instantly increase affection to max and convert her to my side. ( I was buying stuff from food shop randomly, and I was using every skill )

I am on my 2nd playthrough focusing on mellee, and I have no idea how I did the instant conversion. ( Now I am reading what each meal does and using only 5 skills )

Is this relared to number of skills? 10 vs 5 or I Jast had an amazing build in 1st run?

For hentai game this one is deep in mehanics and combat, Love it
You probably just had an insane build. That, or maybe it was a bug. Genuinely no clue.
I know that the number of skill slots available doesn't affect anything, so it definitely wasn't that.

Ragzul

Oct 15, 2019
I figured out who is at fault for making all the monster girls go into heat... Leannya. When you go mushroom searching at the beginning and ends with the sex scene. She's also a magic user. Everyone was cool with MC up until that point, no one bothered him or acted strangely. It's my head-canon.
Leannya, you and your whore magic made everyone lewd. Everyone except for the already super lewd (Devils and succubi... and somehow a beargirl...)

Sep 6, 2020
This is from :

View attachment 2063242

If all it does it get past drm, someone should provide reproducible proof that this is what it does and ONLY what it does. We all know it is a crack file, that is not the issue. If all it does is run an algo to generate a license and put that into the right windows registry or wherever it is stored and that is it, then yeah it is a false positive. The issue with this file is not that it doesn't crack the game or that we don't understand its use in the process of playing, but what is the significance of every hit it is getting. Are they real or false positives and who can verify this in a manner we can reproduce

Sarojin

Jul 9, 2017
If all it does it get past drm, someone should provide reproducible proof that this is what it does and ONLY what it does. We all know it is a crack file, that is not the issue. If all it does is run an algo to generate a license and put that into the right windows registry or wherever it is stored and that is it, then yeah it is a false positive. The issue with this file is not that it doesn't crack the game or that we don't understand its use in the process of playing, but what is the significance of every hit it is getting. Are they real or false positives and who can verify this in a manner we can reproduce
Tons of false positives on the internet man, you believe it or you don't believe them. Download it or not. I don't care either way, up to you as a person.

Chaotics19

Aug 13, 2017
I figured out who is at fault for making all the monster girls go into heat... Leannya. When you go mushroom searching at the beginning and ends with the sex scene. She's also a magic user. Everyone was cool with MC up until that point, no one bothered him or acted strangely. It's my head-canon.
Leannya, you and your whore magic made everyone lewd. Everyone except for the already super lewd (Devils and succubi... and somehow a beargirl...)
I was running under the assumption it was a combination of the MC going through puberty, then compounded with his first time happening, making him a 'man'. It's implied that the people who start in the village are the only ones he grew up with, and are therefore relatively immune, since the bosses only recognize the MC as the human boy, not someone they've met. I also believe we only get names after making a contract. This explains the hunter, though I can't recall if the shortstack succubus has any shared past that's mentioned. There's multiple mentions of the succubi going through old lore to find possible causes, which implies they -as fellow magical beings- also think this has to do with human-monster girl interactions, rather than the witch cat-girl being the sole reason for this game.

Ragzul

Oct 15, 2019
I was running under the assumption it was a combination of the MC going through puberty, then compounded with his first time happening, making him a 'man'. It's implied that the people who start in the village are the only ones he grew up with, and are therefore relatively immune, since the bosses only recognize the MC as the human boy, not someone they've met. I also believe we only get names after making a contract. This explains the hunter, though I can't recall if the shortstack succubus has any shared past that's mentioned. There's multiple mentions of the succubi going through old lore to find possible causes, which implies they -as fellow magical beings- also think this has to do with human-monster girl interactions, rather than the witch cat-girl being the sole reason for this game.
Don't mind my silly post, it's playful tinfoil hat thoughts. It's either Leannya or Irys at fault. Irys even comments on succubi "ruling" over sex and cuts herself off before saying anything further on the topic. Just saying... kinda sus. Plus, I *think* she's just training MC to be an incubus.

Chaotics19

Aug 13, 2017
Don't mind my silly post, it's playful tinfoil hat thoughts. It's either Leannya or Irys at fault. Irys even comments on succubi "ruling" over sex and cuts herself off before saying anything further on the topic. Just saying... kinda sus. Plus, I *think* she's just training MC to be an incubus.
I could almost buy that last part, wouldn't even be against it in principle, if the epilogue wasn't as fluffy as it was.

Ragzul

Oct 15, 2019
I could almost buy that last part, wouldn't even be against it in principle, if the epilogue wasn't as fluffy as it was.
Well the "ending" is a bit abrupt. Which makes me think that a solid ending with "the final boss" wasn't thoroughly written and planned out, so we got what we got. I'm not complaining about it, but I do get that vibe from a writer's perspective. Little hints are scattered about in dialog pointing at Irys pulling strings behind the scenes. Like epilogue dialog about the store having lots of customers now, and that rumors will surely reach the town and attract more people to come by. And an entry fee is to get fucked by MC in order to gain access to the village. Again, I think Irys is just being a Succubus. A web-weaver with tits (the non spider kind)
Hell I'll even throw Shannon into the mix, since it's her store (presumably) I think Irys and Shannon are the main conspirators, Leannya was the useful catalyst to fuck everything in motion, and the intro sex scene is the magic going to work. Irys comments a couple of times about MC's dick having charms and magical effects placed on it.

Aside from the story though... I do wish the game was a bit tougher.... Beat the game twice now, first on Hard mode and then on Affection. :/ Beat the bosses on the first try each in Affection mode... They seem to get a buff for the second fight though. But still...

Last edited:
Reactions: deadbeatdude

wanderingFragment

Dec 11, 2019
Does any with cheat engine experience can fix the cheat table?
So, about that cheat table. Not to go getting too many hopes up, I've officially repaired two of the cheats in the table after brute-force teaching myself how to use cheat-engine, assembly, and several other minor techniques. Point is, work is in progress for the table, and it looks mostly promising.

Unfortunately, I'm a broke ass college student, which means between full time college and full time work to pay for it I have... very little time. I basically chose to sacrifice my day off and all of my sleep before a shift to work on this. What can I say, I have an obsession. Anyway, I don't have a ton of time to work on this table.

I'll keep grinding at it, and report back by end of the week at most. To specify what works:

-Basic pointer values (HP, MP, their maximums, and 'semen amount'), which were already working to begin with.
-Skill Cooldowns -Cooldowns removed entirely (for the first two spells at least, needs further testing)
-Charged Skill 'Stocks'. -Once enabled, uses skills will not decrease the number of shots (for the spell like that, at least)

Everything else, I've not yet touched. Also as a word of warning, I have jack shit all knowledge of assembly or using it to hack pre-made programs. I'm using this as an opportunity to learn however, so we'll see what happens. Just saying, I make no promises about results.

I'd prefer to only release a table that is fully functional, but if demand is high enough, I'll drop some in progress variants.

Now, if you'd excuse me, I need to go pass out for an hour before getting ready for work.

quantry

Oct 28, 2021
wanderingFragment Thank you so much for working on it! If I may I would kindly ask for an in progress table while you're at it.
For some peculiar reason and in my little experience this game is way difficult to use cheat engine on, thus a great opportunity to learn the engine on it imo. Thanks again!

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Poppyz

Feb 28, 2019
So... I think my game is missing some skills... Anyone know if it is some bug or it was an update? Bcuz i clearly remember having 10 usable skills.

1667531640653.png

wanderingFragment

Dec 11, 2019
As promised, an in-progress cheat table; anything that works is under 'functional', and should be usable; I got two others to work earlier, but I need to do further testing to make sure it actually finds the code in question every time- it's a little 50/50 right now, so they're labeled non-functional. This unfortunately includes a brand new cheat of my own devising that *should* remove the daily bond growth cap.

For infinite spell stocks, you need to use a spell like it before using the cheat- preferably the meowgical bullet spell -a few times to make sure it actually catches on; you'll know it works when it stops using up shots when you fire the spell.

I've be pretty busy this week, but I'll probably have some updates by the end of next week. It's not necessarily a difficult task, for the most part at least, but it is tedious... especially when I need to go back through and re-fix a cheat that I just had working, though in that case it's probably due to being *too* specific with my code-hook thingamajig.

4.70 star(s) 89 Votes