Jason2

Jun 24, 2019
On this site here:
They are constantly updating there and if wish to view all of it you must make an account just like this site so its free.

At the moment they are making a horror style game still like their past works just more death by sex.
Then they will make the sequel.

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018

mahn cant wait 4 sequel game
(potentially) Sad Story
that's not the sequel, that's Shiro no Yakata (SnY). It WAS supposed to be a spooky, run-or-die (but like sexily) horror game that Zell was making, but since he handed practically all of the programming over to Ansala, it's now being redesigned as the same side scrollet hell game that SA is.

Reactions: AgentFakku

SirDregan

Jul 25, 2018
(potentially) Sad Story
that's not the sequel, that's Shiro no Yakata (SnY). It WAS supposed to be a spooky, run-or-die (but like sexily) horror game that Zell was making, but since he handed practically all of the programming over to Ansala, it's now being redesigned as the same side scrollet hell game that SA is.
Sadly we've no Thread for Shiro no Yakata. Just want to test this game out. ^^
And Ulmf has no Download links. :x

TheeSonus

Mar 30, 2020
Can someone see about getting this one translated. It looks like it's in the same vein as Succubus Affection. Saw this one on Kimochi.info
Monster Fighter Boy Ashita ~Sky Castle – Almagarden
View attachment 1539514
I might be wrong, but isn't there already a translation request thread for that? I don't think anyone's working on a translation though, as much as I would love to say otherwise...

PinkyFoa

Sep 29, 2018
Kind of lost at just forming pacts with the Alarune? I have befriended all the ones I can find and formed pacts with them and the fox ladies in the woods and nothing has changed. The sign outside my house still has the same tip to go form pacts. Any thoughts?

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
Kind of lost at just forming pacts with the Alarune? I have befriended all the ones I can find and formed pacts with them and the fox ladies in the woods and nothing has changed. The sign outside my house still has the same tip to go form pacts. Any thoughts?
new area opened up. go right instead of left after leaving the village.

PinkyFoa

Sep 29, 2018
new area opened up. go right instead of left after leaving the village.
I am actually a big dumb dumb silly head and didn't see the glowing green ring at the right side of the second screen inside where the slimes start to spawn. I thought that Alarune was a name for the slimes for basically no fucking reason.

McBrerbo

Jul 9, 2018
Does the Developer have a Patreon?
For whatever reason, it seems like Japanese people don't like using crowdfunding, but the guy above me posted related links. I have rarely, if ever, seen a Japanese developer use crowdfunding, but I have seen artists use websites similar to patreon.

Can someone see about getting this one translated. It looks like it's in the same vein as Succubus Affection. Saw this one on Kimochi.info
Monster Fighter Boy Ashita ~Sky Castle – Almagarden
View attachment 1539514
Thread already exists, found it as the first result by googling the game name. Didn't even type F95: https://f95zone.to/threads/translat...ghter-boy-ashita-sky-castle-almagarden.39151/

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
For whatever reason, it seems like Japanese people don't like using crowdfunding, but the guy above me posted related links. I have rarely, if ever, seen a Japanese developer use crowdfunding, but I have seen artists use websites similar to patreon.
Japs are one of the most legit people in the world in that regard. They could last ages making a game, but it will be released finished and you have to pay for it once.
The whole "sub model" that Patreon bring to the west was a fucking mistake.

Reactions: AgentFakku

EricBauman

Jun 15, 2020
Yeah, Patreon is fine for creators that produce a reasonable amount of self-contained content, like illustrations, videos, etc... but for big projects like the development of a game is counterproductive, why would you ever finish a game you're being paid 10 grand a month to keep working on it?

EmDotRand

Sep 7, 2020
Yeah, Patreon is fine for creators that produce a reasonable amount of self-contained content, like illustrations, videos, etc... but for big projects like the development of a game is counterproductive, why would you ever finish a game you're being paid 10 grand a month to keep working on it?
Do you think it's better to use something like Kickstarter where the entire budget is gathered at once? There's not much stopping illegitimate devs from pocketing the money like the subscription model, but once the money runs out that's it. You'd also need a good pitch for your campain or nobody will bother, something harder to do with no-name indie devs.

EricBauman

Jun 15, 2020
In the end it amounts to "Is the developer incentived to actually finish the project?".

With the Kickstarter model they are, because they have a fixed budget so finishing faster means lowering the development costs, increasing the net gains and freeing themselves to start another campaign to get more money.

With the Patreon model they aren't, they literally get more money the longer they take developing the game, and finishing it is akin to quitting your job, so the best strategy is adding a minimum effort update every couple of months ad infinitum, I'm sure most of you know at least a couple examples of this.

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
Do you think it's better to use something like Kickstarter where the entire budget is gathered at once? There's not much stopping illegitimate devs from pocketing the money like the subscription model, but once the money runs out that's it. You'd also need a good pitch for your campain or nobody will bother, something harder to do with no-name indie devs.
Kickstarter is actually really good (when people don't take the money and run) because it incentives them to finish faster and get more profits like the user above me said.
Patreon on the other hand, it can fuck off for all I care.

Reactions: Roninonix
4.70 star(s) 89 Votes