EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016

woodland.jpg

Overview:
You are a cleric/fighter with the gift of expelling succubi from hostesses through unconventional rituals.​

Thread Updated: 2023-03-28
Release Date: 2023-03-28
Developer: Demon of Lust Games - -
Censored: No
Version: Alpha
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -
MAC: - - - -

promo01.jpg promo00.JPG promo02.jpg promo03.jpg promo04.jpg promo05.jpg promo06.jpg promo07.jpg promo08.jpg promo09.jpg promo10.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
SuccubusAge-Alpha
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

TheCragger

Aug 14, 2021
Getting to pick the party was a neat unexpected feature. I of course instantly picked Naz, Arya, and the Fighter. I will absolutely be keeping an eye out for this.

• Red Heart
Reactions: dolgargula

losthero360

Jan 17, 2018
Pretty good start good build up, good combat, interesting characters/story, mind you for a indie game but i'm interested so expect at least me to play so stay strong lots of abandoned works hope that doesn't happen :)

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Those renders are super hot. NGL the glowing nails / Neon makeup is hot as fuck.
Going to give this a try.

Edit:
So the battle mechanics are interesting, could do for an explanation though.
Dev does need to cool it through with all the particle effects.
The weird "Fire Aura" around the succubus just looks cheap.
Could remove that and would increase the render quality quite a bit right there.

Last edited:

consumptionist

Donor
Aug 7, 2019
not bad, not bad at all

encountered an error when selecting ranger to start prepping special and ignoring sent me back to game start screen.
could use a better writer/ improved spelling. (spell checkers seem so expensive for developers i guess)
the combat area looks a little larger than needed and the red dots to highlight possible locations would be better as square highlights showing each square you can move to, as even on a 24 inch screen the dots were not so easy to see.
another thing with combat is we choose the team but not a starting location. i would not have put MC in bottom corner.
no explanation as to combat works so it's a blind opening.

other than those small issues/suggestions, there is a good base game here with a good premise.
the real telling sign will be once mechanics become really involved with a levelling system/character builds.
judging from the passable sex scenes, i'm guessing the combat/story/character builds will be the focus with sex as a side dish.
either way, it is one of the more impressive starts i have played in over a year of this type of game so best of luck (y)

sunqian3000

Sep 28, 2021
The idea was good, but the completion was too low and there were too many errors. As things stand, it will take at least half a year for the author to polish the game before it can be played smoothly.

solarjohn

May 27, 2017
Neat little project, got some promising foundations.

I will say that man it is hard to tell what tile you are going to move to via the dots, and also your position relates to the enemies position, which is especially important to ranged delios

Hopefully there will be some interesting, or at least more options for abilities and combinations that are more than just melee, ranged, heal and buff. even if its just an arbitrary meter for extra skills, it goes a long way to shaking up the motion of SRPG battles

To the dev; congrats and well done on publishing this, there is a lot of good work done here already

• Red Heart
3.70 star(s) 3 Votes