gotmy223

Jun 4, 2017
I'm getting a Bastard Girls vibe from this, in a good way (thick women + the magical element).

I'll definitely be monitoring the progress of this one.

Bookmarked.

Tomy75

Sep 27, 2018
dolgargula promising game but maybe an option to skip/win the battles would be a nice addition to attract much more players who, just like me, enjoy reading stories and don't care at all about all the possible strategies behind a battle. Just saying...

gotmy223

Jun 4, 2017
dolgargula promising game but maybe an option to skip/win the battles would be a nice addition to attract much more players who, just like me, enjoy reading stories and don't care at all about all the possible strategies behind a battle. Just saying...
If the guy wanted to create a VN then he would have created a VN. Seems like he wants to create a game that you actually play. So if it only attracts players, and not readers (like yourself) then so be it.

I hope he sticks to his vision for his project, and not try to please everyone. Because a developer can't please everyone; and history shows that the moment they TRY too, things start going south.

punisher2099

Forum Fanatic
Feb 25, 2020
If the guy wanted to create a VN then he would have created a VN. Seems like he wants to create a game that you actually play. So if it only attracts players, and not readers (like yourself) then so be it.

I hope he sticks to his vision for his project, and not try to please everyone. Because a developer can't please everyone; and history shows that the moment they TRY too, things start going south.
...They're only asking for a skip button.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SuccubusAge-2023.03Alpha
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Overview:
You are a cleric/fighter with the gift of expelling succubi from hostesses through unconventional rituals.
>> Succubus
> HOLY SMITE
>> Pfft. you need to hold a weapon for that dummy. did you fail cleric school?
> *drops pants*
> *penis is glowing*
>> Uh oh.

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Alright so... amusing premise aside.
The engrish is really bad in this game.
Text is too small and awkwardly placed.
But the main issue is the combat.
Combat is very tedious, worse even than RPGM combat.
And 90%+ of my time spent playing thus far has just being doing combats. Which take forever to do.
This is a pass for now unless drastic restructuring of the combat occurs

Reactions: gotmy223

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021

Okay, then please make these battles faster and easier to coordinate... I can understand implementing the battle part, but it's not exactly exciting, the movement is tedious, if you're standing a bit too far you can't attack and lose a turn...

Further more you beat the enemy but a next group appears, you beat them but now you get to fight a boss...
Then in the camp, you need to fight your allies, first you beat 2 soldiers, next fight a boss but once you beat him he uses a healing potion and you have to fight 3 soldiers... All these fights at a turn by turn move + attack for each character....

Well, sorry, the game lost me there. I can handle a few fights in the story but not at this snail pace and not fights that get extended when it doesn't even make sense to have to fight against your allies... Honestly it just feels like the dev is putting fights just as a filler now...

Leonydas

Jun 11, 2017
I'm getting the virus warning: "Trojan:Script/Ulthar.A!ml" through Windows Defender in Windows 10.
Is this a false positive or should I be concerned?

In another game I received the same warning and the creator said that it was due to the new version of RenPy and that Microsoft had not yet added this exception to the database...

VirusTotal also identified 2 risks: Captura de tela 2023-03-29 002756.png

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
I'm getting the virus warning: "Trojan:Script/Ulthar.A!ml" through Windows Defender in Windows 10.
Is this a false positive or should I be concerned?
It's 99,99% certain it's a false positive. Last 2 weeks windows defender started acting up and sees a virus everywhere.
Mostly it's compressed versions and or 32bit exe files WD thinks they contain a virus...

Either download full versions or use a different virusguard. (there's a bunch good ones free)
Also i read somewhere you can force a manual update for WD, but i'm too lazy to figure out how and just got another virusguard myself.

edit : downloaded this game yesterday and had no virus

Domdeyso

Jan 23, 2018
the game has everything to be interesting, but the combat system is horrible, you could do a fight like atagenia and others, where you just choose skills and don't need to keep moving the character, not to mention that the fights are very uneven and bad, I say that because I've tried several times to defeat the guy in the camp but I always lose and consequently I can't continue the story because it's not possible to complete the quest or it may be that it's not possible to leave the camp I still don't know where the content of the game goes.

Last edited:

TheCragger

Aug 14, 2021
Unlike the above I had no issue with the combat system. Used the healing potion was able to defeat Brock on the first rematch and even the goblins when on the journey. I really enjoy the figure you gave Celine. Can't wait to meat up with Naz and the Valkyrie looks so hot.

Reactions: TDP

dolgargula

Game Developer
Aug 14, 2020
Hey everyone,
I've been working on your feedback on the fighting system. I have a new improvemnt proposal and I hope you like it.
Also developing the plot better, (writing and rewriting it cuz it was getting boring). However I had to take a break from the project due to personal/professional activities and the next release will be delayed by a few months.
I'm glad for the compliments! You can be sure that when I return I'm going to apply my best.

Reactions: shadow5
3.70 star(s) 3 Votes