Dec 16, 2022
I'm not a big fan of futa and while personally that one scene in the beginning didn't bother me too much, I think it's great to have the option to disable it completely.

Also, I hope we'll get to cuck the shit out of that childhood friend of ours, I just want to make him watch a gangbang party with wilson and his friends o_O

Stick4Luck

Game Developer
Dec 14, 2019
I'm not a big fan of futa and while personally that one scene in the beginning didn't bother me too much, I think it's great to have the option to disable it completely.

Also, I hope we'll get to cuck the shit out of that childhood friend of ours, I just want to make him watch a gangbang party with wilson and his friends o_O
at the end of the first game there is something similar...
when during sex Tom calls MC

88Michele88

Bloodborn Vampire
Game Developer
Apr 22, 2018
Update + Fix.
Now, everyone can use the option to disable Futa-content.

Cheers :coffee:
It not futa if you don't have pussy hiden under balls, it called transgender with no pussy. It would be greed if you kept pussy with balls and dick as well. Ho the main character is supped fuck her own pussy if you take it away, just tro raplace it with balss and dik and no pussy (pussy taked away)?

I would have love having pussy + balls and dick (it's called something extra) right?
Or you call it transgender not futa, futa mean: cock balls + pussy at the same time no one less

Reactions: Silentdeath8

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Loving the story. If the MC gives in to temptation and lust completely will she get more demonic features. Rather change in eye color. I think her eye color did change in Part 1 but it was only at the height of her desire when she was ready to pounce on anyone nearby. It was very cool but spooky. I am wanting to make the MC to have a fall from grace where she is beyond the pale and does not even want to go back to her old life. It would be neat to see her become a Succubus half breed or even turn into pure Succubus depending on her choices. Anyway I find the change in eye color super cool.

Dec 16, 2022
Stick4Luck Hey mate! Nice update, I like the overall changes to give more player agency.
There's a bug in the Cody lesbian/massage scene, even if you accept the plug, in the next renders it's just gone and she tells you that you should have accepted it. I saw you mention some bug fixes for v5, so maybe you're already aware of it :D

Reactions: Birdnman993
3.50 star(s) 10 Votes