Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
Not much to say we got the following of a scene we were waiting for.. I won't lie, it was a great but the fact that it was made in 2 part kinda lost me. I love it when the author build up the excitement but making it this way completely broke this "build up" thrill. It left me hungry for more. Idk if it's just me but did smt happen between the 1st game and this one. Idk it just seems like smt changed. Idk how you'll manage all the paths, I hope you'll haven an enlightenment bc I rly like this game.
I like that you update regularly but some ar rly short.

I wish y'all the best,
Hope you'll find a solution

THX

Reactions: Stick4Luck

Tuatha Dé

Oct 20, 2021
Can I play as an idea lesbian and not touch dicks and cum? this also applies to part 1? i haven't played either of the 2.

Metal Panic

Jun 5, 2023
Can I play as an idea lesbian and not touch dicks and cum? this also applies to part 1? i haven't played either of the 2.
You can avoid dick if you want to in the first game (if I remember correctly) you have to do a certain thing or two to make sure you get on the lesbian path (shouldn't be too hard to find in the thread) as for in this game? I have no clue.

Haven't played it and didn't finish the first one.

Tuatha Dé

Oct 20, 2021
another thing futa usually has a penis and a vagina, this one seems that although it is futa it only has a penis?

88stanford88

Aug 12, 2022
Wow!
This game surprise me.. I usually don't like games with futa tags...
But Kristine is very very hot as female..

So I'm in!

can't wait to see more.

Amazing game

Good uck whit your game Stiky4Luck

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
another thing futa usually has a penis and a vagina, this one seems that although it is futa it only has a penis?
This is more like changing your gender or you have a penis or a vagina but not at the same time, you can easily avoid having a penis in the entire game.

I think you can avoid it but there is very little content that you are going to get, it is sad but it is a fact, the game is entertaining and I like it but you will not see much with that requirement.

Last edited:

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
This is more like changing your gender or you have a penis or a vagina but not at the same time, you can easily avoid having a penis in the entire game.
That wasn't true at first. After outrage and a number of patrons dropping, futa was able to be turned off at the start.

3.50 star(s) 10 Votes