Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Uh, OH... I was kinda waiting for the main story to unfold a bit and get some lesbian/futa scenes for this update...
RIP another one bites the dust lol. Gotta wait for that next update again IG...
I didn't play this ver. I just read the changelog so smn tells me if I'm wrong.

THX
First game wasn't great for lesbian content but with the dev saying this could be played as pure lesbian with better choices I was excited.

Turns out this one is worse for lesbian content, it barely exists and one of the girls I was dating in the first game is now a cock hungry whore.

I think those of us looking for decent lesbian routes aren't going to find them in these games.

FrostRabbit7

Aug 20, 2022
First game wasn't great for lesbian content but with the dev saying this could be played as pure lesbian with better choices I was excited.

Turns out this one is worse for lesbian content, it barely exists and one of the girls I was dating in the first game is now a cock hungry whore.

I think those of us looking for decent lesbian routes aren't going to find them in these games.
If you are talking about Avi, she's always been a cock hungry whore. You can now turn off futa at the beginning if you reset.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
SuccubusContract2-STICK4LUCK-8.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
If you are talking about Avi, she's always been a cock hungry whore. You can now turn off futa at the beginning if you reset.
I'm not bothered about futa content i'm a tad miffed over the severe lack of lesbian content after the dev told us many times he'd added female characters for that very reason and we could play a pure lesbian route. As of the 8th update, it's a route that hasn't even started nor seen any signs of life.

Normally i'm quite patient with shit like this but the first games lesbian content wasn't great after 1 of the LI's turned out to be a cum slut which only left us with 1 who was barely around.

Now the dev said he'd made a lot of female characters for lesbian action and we could play as pure lesbian. What the dev failed to mention is by playing pure lesbian he just meant we could avoid cock while taking a vow of celebacy.

Thing is, it could all have been avoided if the dev had just told us that while lesbian content was planned at some point it's not going to be a priority nor get much attention. That way those of us waiting for it wouldn't be downloading every update for no reason and could have put it on the shelf so to speak.

It's pretty obvious he wants to make a corruption game and that's great, people love those. Now if he would have just told us that at the start instead of promising content he (going by previous game also) seems to have no interest in at all then that would have been awesome. Everyone would know where they stood and those of us waiting for certain content wouldn't keep wasting our time.

Mist.

Mar 15, 2021
No compressed yet? or did i miss it? , if not compressed plz :love:
You missed it, it's on the first page of the thread. ;)

v8.0 compressed:
Compressed
Win/Linux: - MEGA - - - - WORKUPLOAD
Mac: - MEGA - - - -
WORKUPLOAD
Android: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN - -

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: supernova874

FrostRabbit7

Aug 20, 2022
I'm not bothered about futa content i'm a tad miffed over the severe lack of lesbian content after the dev told us many times he'd added female characters for that very reason and we could play a pure lesbian route. As of the 8th update, it's a route that hasn't even started nor seen any signs of life.

Normally i'm quite patient with shit like this but the first games lesbian content wasn't great after 1 of the LI's turned out to be a cum slut which only left us with 1 who was barely around.

Now the dev said he'd made a lot of female characters for lesbian action and we could play as pure lesbian. What the dev failed to mention is by playing pure lesbian he just meant we could avoid cock while taking a vow of celebacy.

Thing is, it could all have been avoided if the dev had just told us that while lesbian content was planned at some point it's not going to be a priority nor get much attention. That way those of us waiting for it wouldn't be downloading every update for no reason and could have put it on the shelf so to speak.

It's pretty obvious he wants to make a corruption game and that's great, people love those. Now if he would have just told us that at the start instead of promising content he (going by previous game also) seems to have no interest in at all then that would have been awesome. Everyone would know where they stood and those of us waiting for certain content wouldn't keep wasting our time.
If this game isn't what you expected, just be an adult, uninstall it, and move on. I personally enjoy the games for what they are.

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
Even if the MC takes a pill in the morning she has a penis during the scene with Agnes. I don't really mind and Agnes didn't either :ROFLMAO: but I'm wondering if I messed things up or if the pill doesn't last long enough. I admit that I've forgotten about the supposed duration of the pill's effect, if it's mentioned.

FrostRabbit7

Aug 20, 2022
Even if the MC takes a pill in the morning she has a penis during the scene with Agnes. I don't really mind and Agnes didn't either :ROFLMAO: but I'm wondering if I messed things up or if the pill doesn't last long enough. I admit that I've forgotten about the supposed duration of the pill's effect, if it's mentioned.
I don't think it was mentioned. This might be just the game playing out with you not taking the pill. When Cody massage scene dropped, I chose to make her happy with the buttplug, but later, it disappeared and played out like I refused. But after the next update, this was fixed.

Reactions: Udayana

slavegal

Apr 17, 2020
If this game isn't what you expected, just be an adult, uninstall it, and move on. I personally enjoy the games for what they are.
Jeez, another paid troll trying to silence people :

This is a free public forum where people are free to share their opinions, thoughts, criticisms, likes and complaints. If the post isn't what you expected, be an adult, ignore it, and move on!!!! Or just be a "real" adult and find a decent job rather than be a paid troll.

This is my second time seeing you bother others who are NOT speaking to you with the same glib pattern in two days!

slavegal

Apr 17, 2020

no, it isn't a great game regarding the concept of corruption; devs don't even bother describing the girl's mentality during the scenes, except "ah, oh, so big, feel so good..." The MC has already been so sluty that she never put up even a mental struggle; how can she be corrupted further?

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
fucks.jpg

As you can see, my jar of fucks is empty so if it's all the same to you, i'll use the forum for it's intended purpose.

If you'd bothered using a bit of sense, you would have seen we were talking about what the dev told us not our expectations.

Reactions: GokutheG

FrostRabbit7

Aug 20, 2022
View attachment 3353267

As you can see, my jar of fucks is empty so if it's all the same to you, i'll use the forum for it's intended purpose.

If you'd bothered using a bit of sense, you would have seen we were talking about what the dev told us not our expectations.
I'm not bothered. Just stating facts. Don't like the game, nobody is forcing you to play.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I'm not bothered. Just stating facts. Don't like the game, nobody is forcing you to play.
See, now this is what winds me up about people shoving their opinion into a conversation they didn't bother reading.

Not one person said anything about not liking the game, we were talking lack of lesbian options from both games.

Reactions: Birdnman993

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
This game is great, it's like a version of the hentai manga TSF Monogatari, where a boy becomes a girl and then a big whore, at first I tried to play totally lesbian but the game doesn't have much content if you go this route, so I returned to it again with the bitch chip activated and to be able to enjoy the content more.

Is there any other game with this boy becomes girl theme that you recommend? only The Fixxer, Superhuman, Healslut and another one I can't remember come to mind.

3.50 star(s) 10 Votes