• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
Uh, OH... I was kinda waiting for the main story to unfold a bit and get some lesbian/futa scenes for this update...
RIP another one bites the dust lol. Gotta wait for that next update again IG...
I didn't play this ver. I just read the changelog so smn tells me if I'm wrong.

THX

Reactions: Absolom

Malcowitz

Feb 14, 2018
I vaguely remember playing this and trying (and failing) to do good ole penis in vagina only, and then abruptly ending

Is that now an option, and again an option worth playing with any content?

manarak

Nov 18, 2017
I'm confused, the game file says version 0.7, so this means 1.0 is close, right? and about 70% of content is in the game?
It says there is futa content and it can be disabled by pills.
There is exactly one pill taken without a choice and zero futa content so far ? did I miss something ?

Dec 16, 2022
I'm confused, the game file says version 0.7, so this means 1.0 is close, right? and about 70% of content is in the game?
There is exactly one pill taken without a choice and zero futa content so far ? did I miss something ?
Actually it's version 7.0, just means it's the 7th release (excluding bug fixes). The prequel went up to version 24, so it doesn't really give any indication on how much of the planned content is already implemented.

May 20, 2022
I had really enjoyed the first part of this game, the writing wasn't to bad and it seemed to have a particular flow going on....that being said this second part....please forgive any harshness.... the writing is horrible, it doesn't even follow any of your choices from the first. for instance in my play through on the first game i never met the blond chick in the succubus realm only in the bathroom crying....in the second part I wake up turned back into a guy and she is there waiting over me like some love sick puppy

Reactions: Anteron

Johan_0000

Apr 14, 2023
  • All events prior to version 8.0 have been completed
  • Fixed minor bugs
  • New unified storyline
  • Added futa content (for those who have it enabled)
  • The end of the event at the bdsm club
  • Event wrap-up with Wilson
  • Small event in a university restroom
  • Big event with Agnes
Guys, it's finally here, the damn lesbian content!!! even our frkin dick will have some action lol

Now I just have to wait for one of my compressor hero to save me and I'm good to go

THX

Last edited:

LordofEntropy

Down with Delta-G
Donor
May 8, 2017
That's not how versions work. They're arbitrary and vary greatly from developer to developer. Some start at 1.0, even for a release that's just a prologue, then increment as an integer each release. Some start at .1 or .01 and increment it each release. Some do major.minor.patch versioning, e.g. 1.0.23. Some add letters to versions, 1.0.23g. So on and so on. This is especially pronounced in games found on F95 since a large percentage are developed by hobbyists and inexperienced developers who don't have the organization, experience, or even the need for robust and highly-planned versioning.

slavegal

Apr 17, 2020
I just skimmed some posts about their confusion here, so I sincerely suggest devs get a script beforehand, or at least a roadmap for the plot. Don't only improvise and cram something when they are needed. The narratives drift thousands of miles away from the initial idea; the name for this game is "succubus ", but little sense of "succubus" and "magic" have survived so far. Instead, the whole game is full of loose ends, dead ends, incoherence, and cognitive dissonance...every update is an insurgent to the overall concept—no wonder many are confused by the content.

Reactions: Anteron

Madarahyuuga

Feb 6, 2020
This verbal support with Agnes could be introducing her to someone the MC already knows, like MC's friend or Wilson, Leroy among others, it would be interesting.

3.50 star(s) 10 Votes