Azi VonVeil

Jan 22, 2024
" it just requires observing the succubus conditions " so now we are forced into hetero content...or go down a semi-hetero(futa x female is basically hetero, cuz you know the...dick) path

Udayana

Oct 19, 2021
" it just requires observing the succubus conditions " so now we are forced into hetero content...or go down a semi-hetero(futa x female is basically hetero, cuz you know the...dick) path
The MC can take the pill, then she has no penis and she doesn't have to approach any.

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
You can turn off the futa shit at the beginning since a couple updates back, due to huge negative feedback.

hellyeah3000

Nov 11, 2021
can we get some penis growth, like choosing the futa path.. the longer we dont take the pill the bigger it gets?

FrostRabbit7

Aug 20, 2022
can we get some penis growth, like choosing the futa path.. the longer we dont take the pill the bigger it gets?
It's a game about corruption through fetish exploration, so I could imagine Succubus going another round and enlarging temporarily for her own enjoyment.

Selen99

Dec 27, 2018
Played a bit and all I can say is that translation is still as bad as in first game, also I tried to play with futa stuff on and it already doesn't make sense in scene with averia that MC has to take another pill so she doesn't get a dick while being with her even tho she just had swallowed a load from that guy in cafe. And that is the most simple route with all most slutty choices there...

Reactions: colifa and Mist.

vessna

Jul 21, 2021
1711744006380.png
new update on Patreon. I believe there is version 0.9, cuz i saw it in notifications in Patreon Phone App, not locked.
But i can't see it now. :(

EDIT: there's link to v.0.9 ->

Last edited:
Reactions: Landrol

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Succubus Contract II [v9.0] [Stick4Luck]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SuccubusContract2-STICK4LUCK-9.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Lady Alexa

Oct 21, 2022
Is new game needed?
EDIT I wonder since in the end of last update when you are with Agnes there are a few lines of dialouge that now missing so wonder if it was new game needed so tried that but it was the game
No. There is an error in the name of a file. Go to the subdirectory `games/languages/English/part8` and change the filename `futa_with_agness.txt` to `futa_with_agnes.txt` (with no double s). There is the same error for the russian language.
Then quit and relaunch the game, load your save game, and you should have the correct dialogs.

May 17, 2020
No. There is an error in the name of a file. Go to the subdirectory `games/languages/English/part8` and change the filename `futa_with_agness.txt` to `futa_with_agnes.txt` (with no double s). There is the same error for the russian language.
Then quit and relaunch the game, load your save game, and you should have the correct dialogs.
Ok thanks will do

3.50 star(s) 10 Votes