3.50 star(s) 103 Votes

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Merry Christmas everyone! I hope you the best in these holidays and in the next year as well!
Merry Xmas to you and your team/ families too! I hope Mistress Claus brings you all lots of items this year.

Damn it feel like Queen Donima is based on the ACTUAL succubus queen Agrat Bat Mahlat and not some random succubus creation, wasn't expecting that level of detail.
You seem to really know your succubi, I am going to have to look this up now.

Merry Succu-bas ah ... I mean christmas
This needs to be an actual holiday.

FrostFire88

May 19, 2018
I'm sorry to ask this, but is there a save I can use? Long story short I lost a lot of Data on my PC, including my copy of Succubus Covenant. I'm gonna have to redownload, but with Chapter 3 getting closer, I don't want to start all over.

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
I'm sorry to ask this, but is there a save I can use? Long story short I lost a lot of Data on my PC, including my copy of Succubus Covenant. I'm gonna have to redownload, but with Chapter 3 getting closer, I don't want to start all over.
There will be two saves in game. One if you side with the witch and another if you side with the Witch Hunters.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I am am playing it right now. I am taking a short break since I just got ridden to death by the lesser succubus in the house.

This game looks to have some deep lore, luckily I have some knowledge of the lore being referenced.

Last edited:

Nupos

Dec 25, 2020
I'm new to the site, but I would like to praise the creator, i follow Kainkout on Twitter, when I saw him retweet photos of the game, it caught my attention. I would play because it was hentai, but I become very interested in the fact that it seems that the creator wants the game be more than boobs and ass in screen and is willing to dedicate years of his life in his project, good luck and i will look forward for the future of the game.
Now directly for Zion and Kainkout: Meus conterrâneos, continuem com o bom trabalho e honrando nossa nação :)

Last edited:

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
I'm new to the site, but I would like to praise the creator, i follow Kainkout on Twitter, when I saw him retweet photos of the game, it caught my attention. I would play because it was hentai, but I was very interested in the fact that it seems that the creator wants the game be more than boobs and ass in screen and dedicate years of his life in his project, good luck and i will look forward for the future of the game.
Now directly for Zion and Kainkout: Meus conterrâneos, continuem com o bom trabalho e honrando nossa nação :)
I hope you have a good time!

manmpe

Jun 8, 2020
First of all, I should say sorry for my bad English and, please, forgive if someone suggested this idea earlier.
My idea is to create more small sheets of papers, which situated all around the map. These sheets of paper will contain stories about some succubi(which are not in the game right now, for example). I think it will give more atmosphere to the game. Or stories about succubi that you will have to meet in the game. Also, in these stories can be something like weak spots of some succubi(which can be used in battle) or a description of this succubus(like in the directory which is in the game menu). Obtaining these stories will give you some permissions because you will have information about some succubi. It will make wandering around the game world more interesting(maybe even giving access to some extra scenes if you find secret pieces of paper).
I hope you understood my idea and what I've written here. Thanks for your attention!

3.50 star(s) 103 Votes