3.50 star(s) 103 Votes

Hero sama

Jan 4, 2020
To be honest Zion of Olympus sounds like a very masonic username. Add to that a game with pseudo-religious elements and mythical creatures and bronze age conspiracies and you just confirmed the illuminati. I bet there's a message behind all of the text and lore telling us to serve the new world order.
So maybe becoming his patron will make our life better?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

keitha0xtkpiq45ulae

Jun 27, 2020
I enjoyed the newest part, but I only now realized something. Shouldn't only the succubi have hypersexualized(huge boobs and butts) bodies since they are made to attract men. How come the angels and humans do as well? Woulnd't it make more sense in lore that only the succubi are like that?

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
I enjoyed the newest part, but I only now realized something. Shouldn't only the succubi have hypersexualized(huge boobs and butts) bodies since they are made to attract men. How come the angels and humans do as well? Woulnd't it make more sense in lore that only the succubi are like that?
Succubi were made to be a corrupted imitation of the angels. Angels are very tall, beautiful, voluptuous. And so are the succubi.

Humans however it's simple, Aeolos gets the best waifus LOL
when normal girls appear in the series, they will be average, like in real life.
Aeolos is just being lucky to find such beautiful women on his path.

Medea for example, is considered the most beautiful woman of her Era. So, she does have sexual appeal similar to the succubi body wise. She's the most voluptuous of the love interests.

• Love

BruceMcGivern

Apr 19, 2020
Any particular or technical reason of why the last 5 succubus scenes and the witch scene are not into the dream world aka gallery zone?

Not complaining since you just have to create a savestate before fighting these 5 succubus and i understand if this wasn't meant to be added to the dream world due kayn's recovery so yeah just wanted to point out that.

BOSSX

Sep 19, 2018
Succubi were made to be a corrupted imitation of the angels. Angels are very tall, beautiful, voluptuous. And so are the succubi.

Humans however it's simple, Aeolos gets the best waifus LOL
when normal girls appear in the series, they will be average, like in real life.
Aeolos is just being lucky to find such beautiful women on his path.

Medea for example, is considered the most beautiful woman of her Era. So, she does have sexual appeal similar to the succubi body wise. She's the most voluptuous of the love interests.
Still needs more Succubi (y)(y)o_O:devilish:

Zion of Olympus

Game Developer
Apr 23, 2019
Any particular or technical reason of why the last 5 succubus scenes and the witch scene are not into the dream world aka gallery zone?

Not complaining since you just have to create a savestate before fighting these 5 succubus and i understand if this wasn't meant to be added to the dream world due kayn's recovery so yeah just wanted to point out that.
The gallery is made by the animator of the series, IND3X
he's the one responsible for it as well.

NeroZee

Jun 24, 2018

The gallery is expanded and all the new girls are added to it once they are all animated.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I'm fapping so hard to speed up the progress for full chapter 3 release (this is ofc my method to sent energy to Kain, not some dirty way to enjoy myself) and my hands are all bloody. I hope someone out there appreciates my sacrifice. ;__;
Did you just discover the R34 version of the speed force?

why there is no animated tag in this thread?if not for someone signature i never have found this game
A sig gallery would be very helpful. I'm glad you saw the user's sig and welcome to this thread.

Reactions: copoarmy
3.50 star(s) 103 Votes